Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hot deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot deal!

🔥🔥HOT DEAL ALERT🔥
    THIS WEEK ONLY (through Saturday at 3 pm)- Centurion BP-12 12 Ga Bull Pup- value priced at $499.99! Get it while it’s hot (and in the store!)
    Attached Files

I really wish you weren't over 4 hours away from me. Although, it's probably a good thing......

Comment

What type of magazine does it use, will it taken a drum mag? Can u ship it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
        I really wish you weren't over 4 hours away from me. Although, it's probably a good thing......
        Same exact thing I thought. If this was 1.5hrs or less from me I would have bought one already.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
          You can purchase it over the phone and we could ship it to a dealer of your choice to do the paperwork....

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Same exact thing I thought. If this was 1.5hrs or less from me I would have bought one already.
            You can purchase over the phone and we can ship it to the dealer of your choice

Comment

[QUOTE=BigDraw;15623539]What type of magazine does it use, will it taken a drum mag? Can u ship it to me?[/QUOTE

You can pay over the phone and we can ship to the dealer of your choice. It comes with 2- 5 round magazines. I don't believe anyone makes drums for these yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                You can purchase it over the phone and we could ship it to a dealer of your choice to do the paperwork....
                That is a possibility. Although, I have never bought a gun I didn't put my hands on first. We will see......

Comment

Working...
                X