Great Brisket in Goldthwaite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Brisket in Goldthwaite!

My nephew has opened up a food trailer on main st just across from Bancorp bank. He has brisket, pulled pork, sausage, ribs and all the extras that go with it. He's only open on Saturdays from 11am until sold out. Wife and I prefer the stuffed baked potato. 1st pic is hers with pulled pork and extra jalapenos and then mine with brisket and regular jalapenos. He will fix them however you want. I promise they are good.
    Attached Files

Looks good! Good luck to your nephew in his venture...

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Looks **** good Mark!

Comment

Now THAT’S how I like my tater.

Comment

It`s not "Swig`s BBQ" is it?

Comment

Gonna have to stop in there and eat!

Comment

Ill stop on my next trip through!

Comment

That looks so mf good. I’ll have to try it if I’m ever up that way

Comment

If my old buddy Stone Shipman was still alive I would make the 4 hour trip to visit him and try a couple of those.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                      It`s not "Swig`s BBQ" is it?
                      No it is not. Triple B barbecue is the name and Chris Biehl is the owner. He's been doing this a year are two. Open during the summer 3 days a week, but he is a teacher and only open on Saturdays during the school year.

Comment

The only way to make that better is to put it over Fritos instead of potato

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          The only way to make that better is to put it over Fritos instead of potato
                          I think he offers a Frito pie with your choice of meat.

Comment

Going to have to give that a shot later this year. We always head up to the Mills County Store for some shopping once or twice during deer season. Where is he compared to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                              Going to have to give that a shot later this year. We always head up to the Mills County Store for some shopping once or twice during deer season. Where is he compared to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Just two blocks north of Mills County Store on the right. It's take out only. He also offers whole chickens from time to time. Tell him uncle Mark said to give him a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X