Scary stuff!

Comment

Nothing new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's that time of the year....

Comment

Interesting read....

There are some weird Texas places out there. The Lone Star State may be best known for football, cowboys, and super-sized everything, but creepy Texas should definitely be in the conversation, too, as this list shows. Texas checks all the boxes when it comes to creepy locations. Hospitals, lakes,...

Comment

I thought surely the galvez would have made that list^

Comment

Ok so I felt this much was worth sharing. Some details will be left out on purpose. The reason is that you’d have to be there long enough in person to fully grasp everything. And you don’t want to spend that amount of time there. Not worth it.

I was warned that strange things have occurred. Upon first being told this, the person doing the telling thought my chuckle was me doubting the story. That simply wasn’t the case at all. It was the visual pictures that went along with the story that made me let out a giggle of sorts. I’m a believer in God and prayer to Him is something I regularly engage in. I’ve seen and experienced enough to know there are indeed spiritual forces both good and bad.
                As time progressed on properties all under the same ownership, strange things did occur in my presence. Things that will make you scratch your head. You can only ignore it for so long if you choose to.

This is one of the smaller incidents. Again,though, to fully grasp the entire scene you’d have to be there in person. I was driving a cab tractor through multiple pastures and would have to climb out and open and then close each pasture gate. There is a person, whom the darkness is attached to the most, that will appear and that’s when crazy town shows up. I can joke about it now, but it’s so true. I had one more gate to open and shut before getting to the destination where work needed to be done. Keep in mind this cab tractor has NO interior door locks. You have to use a key from the outside to lock them. At the very worst possible time to experience trouble, it shows up just as that other person does. After climbing out of the tractor to open the gate I shut the door. I then opened the final gate and walked back and climbed up the cab steps to find the door now locked with the keys still in the ignition and engine still running. There was an entire herd of cattle being moved in the distance and there I am with a gate open and a running tractor with both doors now mysteriously locked. That frustrating incident can’t be simply explained away like all the others that were much more serious. I sure didn’t lock the doors and this was out in the open where nobody could hide and play a joke.
                Last edited by Worksalot; 11-24-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                  Ok so I felt this much was worth sharing. Some details will be left out on purpose. The reason is that you’d have to be there long enough in person to fully grasp everything. And you don’t want to spend that amount of time there. Not worth it.

I was warned that strange things have occurred. Upon first being told this, the person doing the telling thought my chuckle was me doubting the story. That simply wasn’t the case at all. It was the visual pictures that went along with the story that made me let out a giggle of sorts. I’m a believer in God and prayer to Him is something I regularly engage in. I’ve seen and experienced enough to know there are indeed spiritual forces both good and bad.
                  As time progressed on properties all under the same ownership, strange things did occur in my presence. Things that will make you scratch your head. You can only ignore it for so long if you choose to.

This is one of the smaller incidents. Again,though, to fully grasp the entire scene you’d have to be there in person. I was driving a cab tractor through multiple pastures and would have to climb out and open and then close each pasture gate. There is a person, whom the darkness is attached to the most, that will appear and that’s when crazy town shows up. I can joke about it now, but it’s so true. I had one more gate to open and shut before getting to the destination where work needed to be done. Keep in mind this cab tractor has NO interior door locks. You have to use a key from the outside to lock them. At the very worst possible time to experience trouble, it shows up just as that other person does. After climbing out of the tractor to open the gate I shut the door. I then opened the final gate and walked back and climbed up the cab steps to find the door now locked with the keys still in the ignition and engine still running. There was an entire herd of cattle being moved in the distance and there I am with a gate open and a running tractor with both doors now mysteriously locked. That frustrating incident can’t be simply explained away like all the others that were much more serious. I sure didn’t lock the doors and this was out in the open where nobody could hide and play a joke.
                  I think some details would have helped me not be so confused

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                    I think some details would have helped me not be so confused
                    All I can say is that there is a very dark history surrounding the owner and that bad things seem to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                      All I can say is that there is a very dark history surrounding the owner and that bad things seem to follow.

Tell more

Comment

Ok 21 pages... Anybody know what happened to the OP? Not why he was banned, but closure would be nice? Maybe I missed the post. They sell the house, they still live there?

Comment

Originally posted by matvxr View Post
                          Ok 21 pages... Anybody know what happened to the OP? Not why he was banned, but closure would be nice? Maybe I missed the post. They sell the house, they still live there?
                          He was banned a long time back................

Comment

I read about 10 pages. I think what happen to uor FAMILY has atleast a tie to the best of this.
                            my granmother had hart surgery in Crown Point IN. my mom drove from Texas City to help out with things with my grandfather. at the hospital, my mom had a masive hart attack and died.
                            my sister was at my dad's house with her first child. her husband was at work and so was my dad. she went down the hall to check her daughter. on the wall were pictures of the family. mom and dad had one toghter. one of him and one of her. like at a 45deg. angle. as my sister Karla is walking down the hall she had a set the time for the baby for some reason I dont rembemer, it was 3:30 mom's photo flies off the wall. it hits the floor and the glass breaks. about 1 hour later my sister starts getting the phone calls. she is now freaked about the picture. dad gets off work and jumps into the truck with my brother and they fly up to do what they had to do.
                            after the funeral, dad gets the death certificate. time of death. 3:30
                            when we get together to talk about mom, we all talk about that.
                            Last edited by bryan sandlin; 11-26-2020, 04:25 PM. Reason: misspeled words

Comment

Bump, cuz why the heck not

Comment

If you have paid attention to this thread you most certainly need to check out Mr. Ballen on YouTube. It is addictive.

Comment

Working...
                                X