Strange, Odd, UFO, Big Foot, Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
    I have never seen a big foot but did have a rather large animal follow me in the Box Creek bottom for about a mile. As a kid I would walk in to deer hunt and one evening forgot my light so after the evening hunt walked out in the dark. Whatever it was it was large and would walk when I walked and stop when I stopped, this went on for about an half an hour and it stopped about 50yrds from my truck and paced back and fourth till I got in the truck and left.
    YEP had almost the same experance when i was kid in a swamp in mississippi .

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
      YEP had almost the same experance when i was kid in a swamp in mississippi .
      I’ve had people tell me a big cat will do that but we never saw any big cat tracks on that lease but it’s possible I guess. The owner said he saw a big cat like 10yrs before that but nothing recent. It gave me the shakes for sure.

Comment

I have been around offshore and have seen things pulled up that had to be alien. And i was out one time and a meteor or piece of space trash appear to hit the gulf. It was probably 20 miles away and watched it for a good 2 minutes. Not sure if it burned or hit the water

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
          Now how do know that?
          Exactly what I was thinking lol

Comment

I have never seen a big foot but did have a rather large animal follow me in the Box Creek bottom for about a mile. As a kid I would walk in to deer hunt and one evening forgot my light so after the evening hunt walked out in the dark. Whatever it was it was large and would walk when I walked and stop when I stopped, this went on for about an half an hour and it stopped about 50yrds from my truck and paced back and fourth till I got in the truck and left.
            That's called a mountain lion. I had one do it to me one evening, but I saw it, before it started following me. I was carrying a bunch of quail. I finally tossed it the quail and it quit following me.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Well let me tell you something about the government tracking you...

They are
              Garguy, you need to tell us the rest of the story...Im all ears

Comment

Bigfoot slides from one dimension to the next as a cloaking devise, just like the ships that disappear, the airplanes. why be so surprised that u cant understand what u don’t know? I smile and nod my head too

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  Bigfoot slides from one dimension to the next as a cloaking devise, just like the ships that disappear, the airplanes. why be so surprised that u cant understand what u don’t know? I smile and nod my head too
                  Haha!!! I now believe. Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Garguy, you need to tell us the rest of the story...Im all ears
                    I agree

Comment

Or post pic of a really big gar love those pics

Comment

Some states feel it necessary to make killing Bigfoot illegal... So theres that!!!

And yes unidentifiable flying objects 100% do exist...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                          UFO's don't have the need for navigation lights.

Exactly...I find it hard to believe in the vastness of space somewhere out there is intelligent life able to travel here. And if they have that capability, I highly doubt they need lights to see where they are going.

Comment

I had a buck follow me walking all the way back to camp that was about 200 yrds away. I was in my ladder blind and watched this buck till it got dark and the moon came up and got tired of waiting for him to leave so I climbed down. Once I was down I looked his way and could make out his silhouette looking my way. He was only about 50 yrds away so I just started walking back to camp and I could hear him following me. The moon was in a good position so I could actually see his profile a lot of the way back. I think deer feel much safer at night because I thought that was strange behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                              Exactly...I find it hard to believe in the vastness of space somewhere out there is intelligent life able to travel here. And if they have that capability, I highly doubt they need lights to see where they are going.
                              Nav lights are not for seeing where your going. They are for other people to see where your going
                              But I agree, they don’t need lights and if they have light it’s only a result of propulsion

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                                I have one, but I'm the "crazy" in the story. I was outside smoking a cig one night, it was a pretty calm evening. The wind wasn't even blowing hard enough to cause the leaves to audibly shake in the big oak tree next to our house. Out of nowhere there was this HUGE "whoosh" of air, but it was all sound, caused no disturbance to the tree. It didn't startle me, but it aroused my curiosity and I walked out from under the carport to see a very large flying object moving very slowly about 100 yards overhead across the school yard behind my house. It was HUGE, and made absolutely no sound, there weren't lights on it, but there were a few spots on its perimeter that wer more or less "glowing", they didn't shine, but they were distinct markers. My wife and I sat there for well over a minute watching it slowly track above the ground in a straight path, when out of nowhere it shot at indescribable speed (still absolutely no sound at all) and disappeared into the dark night sky.

I have told very few people this story, most think I'm crazy, or ask "what were you really smoking" but a few have told me similar stories with pretty close descriptions of what I saw.

and I have worked in a funeral home for years... I've got a couple ghost stories too...
                                Let's hear the ghost stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X