Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    the doge doesnt go crazy at midnight tonight i will lose all faith in humanity.

one i have been buying into lately is bittorrent, still under .01 and from what i have been reading has a bright future.

[emoji23] thanks for the BitTorrent plug, I was looking for something else to waste a little money on.

I’m up 400% on dog so I’m on house money now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      [emoji23] thanks for the BitTorrent plug, I was looking for something else to waste a little money on.

I’m up 400% on dog so I’m on house money now

yes sir, i love buying 25,000 shares of something

Comment

the doge doesnt go crazy at midnight tonight i will lose all faith in humanity.

one i have been buying into lately is bittorrent, still under .01 and from what i have been reading has a bright future.
        Not available on Robinhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
          Not available on Robinhood?
          no, i have it on voyager. just got $25 worth of bitcoin from one of you fellas using my referral, preciate it threw it back at BTT.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            Looks like Trust app?
            No its not available on there either. Unless I'm just dumb and can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              No its not available on there either. Unless I'm just dumb and can't find it.
              yes it is, using pancake swap...use youtube for instructions. or one of the 2 exchanges.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  Have you purchased anything through Robinhood? If so, show me the fee?
                  Yep, and my last two trades were for Dogecoin. I placed a $5000 order on 4/14, and Robinhood charged me $5049.94. I placed another $5000 order on 4/17, and Robinhood charged me $5027.63.

I don’t know what you want to call the $49.94 and $27.63, but I consider it a “fee”.🤷🏼*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                    Yep, and my last two trades were for Dogecoin. I placed a $5000 order on 4/14, and Robinhood charged me $5049.94. I placed another $5000 order on 4/17, and Robinhood charged me $5027.63.

I don’t know what you want to call the $49.94 and $27.63, but I consider it a “fee”.[emoji1743]*[emoji3603]

Maybe that’s the “big baller” charge. Lol

Comment

If anybody else want to sign up, I’ll throw my shameless plug, we both get free stock.

Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock [emoji1666] https://join.robinhood.com/bryanj-e0633cb

Comment

no, i have it on voyager. just got $25 worth of bitcoin from one of you fellas using my referral, preciate it threw it back at BTT.
                        That was probably me 😂

Comment

Well, I'm up 8$ off my initial 50. Put another $25 in tonight to see. If I understand correct. I own 190 Doge coins now?

So I'll just hope it explodes like bitcoins. But with my luck I may have cursed the whole thing!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know what you want to call the $49.94 and $27.63, but I consider it a “fee”.[emoji1743]*[emoji3603]
                            Yep, they hit me like that too. I call it a service charge

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know what you want to call the $49.94 and $27.63, but I consider it a “fee”.🤷🏼*♂️
                              Again, Robinhood does not charge fees to open or maintain an account, transfer funds, or buy stock.
                              However, as I stated, by law there are fees charged by the SEC and FINRA on all sell orders. This fee is charged to all sell orders, independent of the brokerage. That’s just the nature of Trading. Robinhood does not benefit financially from these charges and said charges are passed on to the regulatory agencies.
                              The way I understand it, RH makes their money by holding on to your and my $ during the time we have funds in “their possession”.
                              That being said, they do offer a Gold program that they charge a monthly fee for that provides access to more in-depth research of stocks and some other benefits.

Comment

I gave up on my Robinhood account last year. Tired of loosing money.

Comment

Working...
                                X