• Show
Clear All

Buccee boerne

Does anyone know when/if they are still building buccee in boerne

Buccee boerne

I think they just built the sign and called it good

Latest report I heard was hoped to complete by end of 2023

Comment

They still own land. I’m guessing they are waiting until the highway construction is closer to be complete.

for the record, I would prefer that it not get built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
        They still own land. I’m guessing they are waiting until the highway construction is closer to be complete.

I love bucees but don’t want it In boerne. Traffic is Already bad enough

Comment

That’s the slowest Bucees build ever! At least they didn’t put a completion date on that sign.

Comment

They own the land but the locals are kicking and screaming over it and trying to stop construction. I guess they don’t like revenue and tax income.

Comment

I heard they were just waiting on the work on 10 to get past them, but at the rate that’s going likely to be a while

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post

I am with you, I think the inconvenience out weights the tax income,

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                  They own the land but the locals are kicking and screaming over it and trying to stop construction. I guess they don’t like revenue and tax income.
                  With the increase in traffic we don’t need it here.

Boerne is not underfunded

Comment

I wish they would have built it in Comfort. Would have gotten it out of the Boerne madness, and then I would pass it on my was to ranch. I get on I10 at Comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      I wish they would have built it in Comfort. Would have gotten it out of the Boerne madness, and then I would pass it on my was to ranch. I get on I10 at Comfort.
                      That would have been ideal, as the new ramps and bridges are going to cost about $200,000,000 to install and boerne planning and zoning keep messing around with the signage rules

Comment

Agree completely.

Comment

^This.

Comment

Kinda funny grew up just on the south side of Boerne. Was mad they started building all the new houses and shops in town. Closing riverside market on and on. finally realized can stop progress. Years later after we left, everybody was OK with Home Depot or crazy good restaurants, distilleries and vineyards but Buccees is the devil. Lol. Got news for ya, you stopped being a small town years ago, maybe 30 or so.

Comment

Must be part of the cali take over of boerne to hate buccees

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X