Tecovas boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecovas boots

Anybody have any? Looking at them they seem to be pretty nice.

I have a pair of lizards,i like em ,comfortable.feels like their broke in from day1,have had em for about a year .no problems

Comment

I have a couple of pair, really like them, very comfortable

Comment

Just got my first pair this week. Pretty excited to break-in my alligators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 3 pairs, quality is great and they are extremely comfortable. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

Thanks guys, looking at some ostrich

Comment

Wear mine everyday to work. Have many a pair and love when they run the buy the boot, get the belt free special

Comment

I have the gator pair and love them

Comment

Have the ostrich with the walking heal. 0 break in time. If you’re buying them at a Tecovas store make them bring out every pair in your size and color. The pattern varies a little on the ostrich and you might as well get the ones you like best

Comment

I looked at Tecovas boots for months, dreaming of getting a pair. I finally stopped into the store and Ft. Worth and tried some on. I loved the way they looked but I could not do the toe box, it is too tight for me.

Comment

I won a pair at work and I’ve got them on right now! They are comfortable and the leather is very soft. I’m not gonna say they are better than my luchesse or TL but for the price they are great.

I will be getting another pair no doubt

Comment

Have 2 pairs, great boot for the money.

Comment

I have 3 pairs and love them..I have ostrich, gator and new ranch boot thats my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have two pairs of their caiman boots. Fit great, look phenomenal, and very comfortable. All for a reasonable price.

Comment

I have 2 pair, ostrich and caiman. Very nice, good quality. Will buy from them again. This second go around the prices seemed to be a bit higher, so I thought maybe covid was having some effect on the supply chain?

Complete speculation... paid $295 if I remember correctly for ostrich a few years ago when the bigger companies were wanting more.

Comment

Working...
                              X