No announcement yet.

Work situation - how would you handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says alot about a man’s character if he’s willing to stand true to his word....

Go hunting, or stay true to your promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

You know what else says a lot about a man’s character? When that act inhuman and better than as if real life doesent happen.

I’m not going hunting, we put our house on the market and received an offer quicker than we expected. There are things that need to be done.

He was fine with it. But the trade off is I have to do a 35 hour online session instead of the 8 he classroom

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        You know what else says a lot about a man’s character? When that act inhuman and better than as if real life doesent happen.

I’m not going hunting, we put our house on the market and received an offer quicker than we expected. There are things that need to be done.

He was fine with it. But the trade off is I have to do a 35 hour online session instead of the 8 he classroom

Heck, I’d take rhe 35 hour online over the 8hour class any day. At least you can driobeer while you’re doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Huh. I thought it was a medical emergency or something and was praying for ya.

Good luck with the sale of your home.

Comment

thats easy.... notify them and offer to reimburse. doesn't matter if its a business or not they paid and they have the right to be reimbursed if they paid after you made the commitment to them. not a tough call. life happens no biggie just matters how you handle it.
            Last edited by BuckRage; 10-19-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Take him with you

Comment

Go to lunch get a burger and knock back a bucket of beer. Then go go to his office and kick the door in. As he asking *** are you doing ? Tell him you cramping and got some mucus stuff dripping from places it shouldn’t be. And were not talking nose or mouth here. Your in a bad way here man and need some help. By help could you get advance on pay check in cash. Few days off to re-find yourself. Good luck. If you go with please let us know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

Get off your high horse

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Life happens even to good employees! Communication and compromise made it work out. No boss should be upset when you are honest

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                    thats easy.... notify them and offer to reimburse. doesn't matter if its a business or not they paid and they have the right to be reimbursed if they paid after you made the commitment to them. not a tough call. life happens no biggie just matters how you handle it.
                    Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Take him with you
                    Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                    Go to lunch get a burger and knock back a bucket of beer. Then go go to his office and kick the door in. As he asking *** are you doing ? Tell him you cramping and got some mucus stuff dripping from places it shouldn’t be. And were not talking nose or mouth here. Your in a bad way here man and need some help. By help could you get advance on pay check in cash. Few days off to re-find yourself. Good luck. If you go with please let us know how it goes.
                    It's pretty obvious who responds without reading all of the OP's posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      It's pretty obvious who responds without reading all of the OP's posts.
                      No beans.

Comment

35 hour online course!!!!! Screw that. I'd find out when the next training is and go and pay for it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          35 hour online course!!!!! Screw that. I'd find out when the next training is and go and pay for it myself.
                          Naw. I would take it while on company time and get paid for it.

Comment

Congrats on the house. Sounds like it's working out for you

Comment

Working...
                            X