Who's hunting tomorrow morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's hunting tomorrow morning?

With the chances of rain high will anyone take a chance and get out and hunt possible shoot something with rain in the forecast? Also side note do y'all see new bucks every year leading up to and into the rut seeing nothing but small bucks this year and hoping as we get to the rut my chances of seeing a legal buck rise.

I guess that's means no one

Comment

Well didn't make it out due to rain and not willing to take a chance at a deer and that sure was a good choice just went and threw my binos up to check if there were any visitors, well just my luck two shooters trailing a group of doe rite by my feeder. Haven't ever seen these bucks hopefully things will work out in the coming days and these bucks become regular

Comment

Just start hunting where you have the largest group of does.... they will swing by and check them out

Comment

Yep that's what I'm hoping, I just was worried about possibly losing a blood trail due to all the rain, also not sure if a dog can trail in rain?

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
            Just start hunting where you have the largest group of does.... they will swing by and check them out
            I'll be out later thin evening hoping rain slows

Comment

I’ve been in the popup since before 6am listening to the light drizzle. Only seen a fawn today so far

Comment

will not go back out till 25th for a long weekend the rain needs to let up and its still pouring where I hunt forecast showing that rain will be there until 25 th so from then until 28 th

Comment

I will be in a pine tree, rain or shine

Comment

I'm hunting this weekend. Still haven't decided Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
                      I’ve been in the popup since before 6am listening to the light drizzle. Only seen a fawn today so far
                      Good luck what county are you hunting? I'll be out after work if rain stays back It should be a comfortable sit

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                        will not go back out till 25th for a long weekend the rain needs to let up and its still pouring where I hunt forecast showing that rain will be there until 25 th so from then until 28 th
                        How's the temps looking that week? Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I will be in a pine tree, rain or shine
                          Nice good luck worried about blood trailing in these rain light drizzle, can dogs track in this weather?

Comment

I'm working Saturday then off for several days. I'm undecided as I have little to ZERO activity and have some stuff to do at home. May go for a standby next week though.

Hoping the food plot comes up well and brings a few deer in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                              I'm working Saturday then off for several days. I'm undecided as I have little to ZERO activity and have some stuff to do at home. May go for a standby next week though.

Hoping the food plot comes up well and brings a few deer in soon.
                              Activity has been steady at first light and last hour of light here hoping it picks up rut should kick in here first week of November good luck to all!

Comment

Working...
                              X