Merry Christmas to my TBH friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to my TBH friends!

As I sit here listening to Christmas music while while waiting for my wife to get dressed to go to her sister's for dinner and reflecting on life, I want to wish all of my TBH friends a very Merry Christmas...to those who I only know via the cyberspace and especially to those who I now know personally from meeting at Bownanza and other venues. It is amazing the breath and network of friends that has mutated from this "Authority on Bowhunting."

I cherish the friendships I have made through this site and wish all of you peace and good tidings during this holiday season and on into next year! I thank God for my TBH friends, and I thank Michael and his cadre of founders, sustainers and moderators who have made this site something special.

We all know that 2020 will not be a year that we remember fondly. This country, as well as we members on this site, have become so divided with hate, vitriol, and bluster like I have never seen in my almost 74 years. I have been as guilty as anyone. I truly hope we can all reflect on this and be more kind and understanding as we move into 2021.

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas amigo. Hope you wake up in the morning and Garca brought you a present

Comment

Right back atcha Burnadell!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Cheers sir!! Merry Christmas to you and your family also! Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Gonna be a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a fantaboulous New Year in 2021!!!!

Comment

Well said, Randy. Merry Christmas to you and Dee!

Comment

Merry Christmas to your family.

Comment

Merry Christmas JA! Appreciate your perspective and wit round here!

Comment

Merry Christmas Sir!

Comment

Merry Christmas Randy to you, Dee and the rest of the Burnadells!!We don't get to choose our blood kin, but we do get to choose friends. I'm glad to call you friend, friend! Happy New Year and prosperous '21!

Comment

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Stay safe.

John

Comment

Thank you Sir

Merry Christmas to you and your Family, as well as the rest of Brothers and Sisters on here.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X