Christmas gift ideas thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas gift ideas thread

So I somehow manage to draw blanks every year for Christmas gift ideas for my kids, parents, in laws, aunt, etc.

Please post gift ideas or what you are getting your loved ones here in Hope of triggering my brain or having an idea others may like.

So far I think I am getting floor mats for my dad for his truck, a tent for my kids, waders and muck boots for my 2 daughters, and that's about all I can come up with.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You need yourself a quality dog bed . Get a Kuranda elevated dog bed. I got a good deal on one

Comment

Best thing we did is to establish no gifts between extended family. We buy for our daughter and that's it. Wife and I take some stuff we bought recently anyway and wrap it so our daughter (4) thinks we got gifts. Daughter is getting a dirt bike and gear from us. A doll and some little toys from Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
        Best thing we did is to establish no gifts between extended family. We buy for our daughter and that's it. Wife and I take some stuff we bought recently anyway and wrap it so our daughter (4) thinks we got gifts. Daughter is getting a dirt bike and gear from us. A doll and some little toys from Santa.
        We buy for my parents, wifes parents, aunt- not married and no kids, and my niece and nephew, but only $50 limit. No gift exchange between our siblings or their spouses. And my wife and I usually get each other something we need.

Comment

I do too! Ill think of stuff throughout the year, then come Dec when asked about it I look like a deer in the headlights. Only thing I have is a flashlight right now

Comment

Surely your kiddos have made a Christmas list. My 9 year old has an extensive list long enough for all the family to choose from.

Some things not from the list that we are getting her is an acrylic paint set and some canvases.

We got her these stickers. They are high quality. She put some on water bottles and they survive going through the dishwasher.

She has a heavy baby that looks like a real human that we got her last year. His name is Heavy Baby Boy.

Comment

Amazon gift card is a safe bet.

Comment

Gift cards man! That’s what family gets from me. The only ones that don’t are the little ones because they still like having presents to open.

Comment

Grandparents love nicely framed pics of grandkids.

Everyone in my family reads. Books on a current hobby is always well received.

And we're all mostly pretty practical. Kitchen gadgets are always good gifts for us.

Comment

I try to get people something I know they'll use. Get my FIL a few logs of skoal, a buddy that smokes a carton of cigs, teenagers usually gift cards to fast food restaurants (if they drive), etc. My daughter likes to get her car washed every other day so one of her gifts is a monthly subscription to a car wash place.

Comment

The ceo of boring azz Christmas gifts ^ lol

Comment

I keep a running list all year long on my phone . Every time someone says they like something I add it to the list under their name. Otherwise I was the same deer in headlights every Xmas. For our older kids we bought them Apple gift cards before they moved out.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                          The ceo of boring azz Christmas gifts ^ lol
                          You've never seen true joy until a Serbian man opens a weeks worth of cigarettes

Comment

Fair nuff

Comment

I had a thought for my dad, a gate opener. One Down, several more to go for the others.

Comment

Working...
                              X