Covid vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid vaccine

I lost my grandpa to Covid. He was in poor health, had a heart attack. They claim Covid death. Not sure what to believe. I’ve had it and am was fine. Honestly, it was nothing. The one time I’ve had the flu was 10x worse. I know people are dying, but it takes the weakest people, a relatively healthy person has nothing to fear. My wife’s 84 year old grandma made it through with no hospitalization and no medical attention required. I will never get the vaccine, neither with my daughter, can’t stop the wife if she wants to. It it no big deal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      Nobody is complaining about their job. We are ALL complaining about the “I’m not wearing a mask or doing anything different because this is a hoax” people. After watching person after person die from this, being the only one who can be there to hold their hand, etc, and having to make those last FaceTime calls via iPad or whatever is handy right before the patient gets intubated, healthcare providers are more all a little tired of it.

Yes we have the option to find a different career but what happens if we all decided to do that?

Maybe I’ll go be a coffin maker and start charging double to keep up with the demand when there’s no one to take care of the rest of you.
      Agree Nursejenn.... thanks for your dedication and compassion. I received my vaccine today and no issues at all. Several of my coworkers also had their vaccine and no side effects. Praying for a sense of normalcy in 2021.

Comment

Has anyone even looked into the coronaviruses? Talked to a doctor that actually knows what they are talking about? The survival rate of this coronavirus is over 90% survival rate. If people are having complications, it is their health and lifestyle choices. The flu, pneumonia, or any other illness/sickness/disease can cause complications including death to those who are not healthy. If a person looks healthy, does not mean they actually are. There is a high number of people wearing the masks that is getting Covid. These so called health experts push masks, social distancing and a vaccine yet no mention of diet, increased sunshine, up vitamin intake, etc....and the masks, does anyone think of what this mask wearing does to their lungs, kidneys, etc? Or what the long term affects of mask wearing will even be? Last but not least, the vaccine which is the center of the topic....you have any idea what is even in that? Don’t just follow along....I suggest researching vaccines. No one is held financially responsible for injuries or deaths. VAERs exists to pay pay victims of vaccine injuries and deaths. Adverse reactions can be immediate, take days, months, weeks or even years to manifest.
        Last edited by SavageBeast; 12-22-2020, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I will roll up my sleeve and get the shot when it is available. No I'm not scared, just had our Christmas this past Saturday with 15 family members and no mask. To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
            I had a 10 foot tall bullet proof buddy spewing the same 99% numbers, blah blah blah. He buried his dad two weeks ago and is a little more humble now. This is real and affecting many people. I have three kin folk that are nurses and have the same view as NurseJenn. (Thank you for all you do by the way!) My family will take it as soon as it is available.
            Yeah my “it’s the beer flu “ buddy just buried his dad , because he was feeling slightly ill and went to thanksgiving and infected his entire family, also he exposed probably 100’s of others a day while at work, He is having a hard time dealing with his father’s death and has family that is still suffering illness,

My wife had a onix heart surgery In may and is super high risk category and i would knife fight someone to get her and her mother the CV19 vaccine, we pray daily that everyone who has the opportunity can get it ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
              altering DNA ingredients , you're insane if you take it....(MRNA)(MRC5)

carry on

we already had a cure for it....(regeneron)-mostly natural cocktail

don't let the msm fool any of you into thinking this is a safe vaccine

but at the end of the day the decision is yours to make
              Cdc says no altering dnawith it. Source?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Fear is the greatest motivator.....there is no “boogie man virus”. *** is wrong with people? This is a hoax, it’s being used to put small businesses out of business, it’s being used to take away liberties, look at the amount of people wearing a .35 mask thinking it’s going to “protect” them. There are no 300,000 deaths due to covid, it’s a lie. Do some research on the death rates for the last ten years, they stay pretty constant...except for 2020 where they’ve actually declined. Why? Because some accident deaths are down, due to people being locked down like zoo animals. Do some research on the numbers of heart disease, cancer, pneumonia, diabetes, etc deaths....they went down this year and were replaced with “covid”....everything has been labeled covid. Masks, no masks, social distance, shut downs, wear a mask to order food and then you can take it off...seriously?? Grocery store ok, walmart ok....Church bad. Common *** horse sense has completely left this planet. If you let them stick you with a vaccine that was “allegedly” developed in 9 months, you deserve what it does to you down the road. Here’s my last suspicion and I’ll shut up.....Gates is a population control guy....covid kills who mainly? 70+? What’s the demographics of the population of the US over 70? Why not just vaccinate those at risk? What better way to “level the playing field” than by getting rid of a vary large portion of “white privilege” in America. It’s not by accident, but by all means....line up and get your shot and don’t forget your ID, you’ll need it.
                Details please?
                Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Nobody is complaining about their job. We are ALL complaining about the “I’m not wearing a mask or doing anything different because this is a hoax” people. After watching person after person die from this, being the only one who can be there to hold their hand, etc, and having to make those last FaceTime calls via iPad or whatever is handy right before the patient gets intubated, healthcare providers are more all a little tired of it.

Yes we have the option to find a different career but what happens if we all decided to do that?

Maybe I’ll go be a coffin maker and start charging double to keep up with the demand when there’s no one to take care of the rest of you.
                Until it hits home NurseJenn, until it hits their home............and it will! Thanks for all you deaux to comfort the sick & dying during this global pandemic.
                Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                We have moved forward, in modern times they use experimental vaccines on soldiers and any race will do. Equal opportunity medical malpractice. Between the CDC Tuskegee experiments happening up into the seventies and the Army anthrax poisonings Im not taking any vaccines whipped up outside of normal FDA routine. Even then...... I don’t trust them to do the right thing by the people.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...ts-us-soldiers
                Yes, yes, yes! But until there is about another 50 years of non-racially focused experiments I will wait........lol! Heck, my 89 year old dad is suffering with a little defoliant known as the herbicide Agent Orange and can't get full benefits after serving in two foreign wars. I chose to wait, but not mad or upset at anyone who wants to geaux ASAP. But in full disclosuer, after working in BIG pharma for nearly 20 years I doubt it will be a major issue.
                Originally posted by pilar View Post
                Yeah my “it’s the beer flu “ buddy just buried his dad , because he was feeling slightly ill and went to thanksgiving and infected his entire family, also he exposed probably 100’s of others a day while at work, He is having a hard time dealing with his father’s death and has family that is still suffering illness,

My wife had a onix heart surgery In may and is super high risk category and i would knife fight someone to get her and her mother the CV19 vaccine, we pray daily that everyone who has the opportunity can get it ASAP
                Yessir, it's a different tone when it HIT's home. I have the antibodies currently and will get the shot once they wear off .............hopefully have 150m vaccinations or so worldwide by then.

Comment

Look at all these arm chair quarterbacks that think they know everything about covid and the vaccine because they watch the news or listen the the radio. Let me ask you a question, if you are so **** smart on the subject then why aren't we seeing you on the news?? Some of you guys are so full of yourselves. If you have had the covid and had a mild case, consider yourself lucky!! A lot of other people aren't so lucky, maybe thats why some of you feel all high and mighty??

I didnt start this thread to hear a bunch schitt about this and that and blah blah blah look at me and how smart I am. WTH man?!?!?

A lot of you still don't get it!! Probably never will either, until you're in the hospital or a loved one.

I am not a doctor nor a nurse. I work for the Engineering dept in my hospital. The whole 3rd floor is the covid floor, and when I walk that floor I might see a loved one standing outside the room crying uncontrollable because their family member is in that room dying and they can't go in there. That family member dies alone, no one at their side. It happens every EFFING day. EVERY EFFING DAY. Doctors and nurses are tired. I see it on their faces every day.

Everyone in my family has had it, and I am the lone person that hasn't caught yet and I thank my lucky stars. My sisters had it pretty bad. My little sister has now developed a heart condition from it. She was in perfect health and was a runner. Now she has a nasty heart condition that her doctors are trying to figure out.

Nursejenn and all the other Frontline workers on here, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!! I got your back!!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                    Nursejenn and all the other Frontline workers on here, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!! I got your back!!

Don’t thank me. You’re just as valuable as those who provide direct care because we couldn’t do what we do without everyone that works in our healthcare facilities. Please don’t let anyone downplay your role and the role of everyone else who supports us.

Comment

And Thank you Ken, for what you do too!

Comment

Sure seems to be a lot of "experts" around here who don't know sh*t about physiology. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                          Sure seems to be a lot of "experts" around here who don't know sh*t about physiology. Carry on.
                          Yes sir!
                          The odds of them being right, can't be worse than the odds of all the "experts " in the media being right .
                          You know the ones systematically destroying our economy through their BS recommendations on how we should handle this 95% + survival rate virus.

Comment

My wife is on the Covid Task Force at Cook Children in Ft Worth. All the Dr on that board seem to think the vaccine is safe, Doc May got it.. Thats enough for me.. Im ready to get back to normal.. I do think this is all a big scam.. But I have drank enough whiskey in my life that Im not worried about a .3ml dose of vaccine lol.

My wife took it last Thursday and is fine.. zero side effects..

Comment

I’ll be getting the vaccine soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So does anyone even know what the ingredients are in the vaccine or does anyone even give a sh*t? Can you list the ingredients in the vaccine? Oh, many think it is just Covid and saline. I mean, why worry about the ingredients, right? Or who cares about the fact that the vaccine has to be kept at freezing temperatures to stay ‘’good’’, yet the vaccine is taken out, put in a syringe and put in a warm body...so if it has to stay at freezing temperatures to be ‘ good’, then how will entering a warm body even work? Do people even question anything anymore? So once that vaccine hits warm temperatures, it is rendered useless, correct? At that point, all you are getting is the dose of ingredients which is God only knows what...

Comment

Working...
                                X