No announcement yet.

Would yall press charges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t press charges, because I’m not a District Attorney. That’s how it works.[emoji23]

I would dirt stomp that SOB. That’s also how it works.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He would have never had the chance to hit my kid the 2nd time.

Comment

Some of y’all didn’t read the article. Not his kid. And if it were my kid, someone would have had to pull me off of him.

Comment

Disgusting he needs to go up the river for a long while.

Comment

I'd burn down three villages, steal a few TVs, all the while screaming defund Youth Football

Comment

Seen a lot of high school coaches grab face masks and hit helmets yell cuss and call kids all kinds of names but most folks say that builds character.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BarW View Post
                Seen a lot of high school coaches grab face masks and hit helmets yell cuss and call kids all kinds of names but most folks say that builds character.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There a HUGE difference between high school and 7 year olds!

Comment

yea, im taking him for a drive with a shovel and a bag of lime

Comment

I’d be facing charges as well. Somebody should have hop that fence and put a beat down on the friggen idiot!!

Comment

Like most are saying, back in the day our coaches had no shame in roughing us up a bit. But....we weren’t that young. That dude went way overboard. I’m surprised but not surprised that someone didn’t jump out of the stands and stomp a mud hole in his head.

Comment

Sss

Comment

Times change. Its all about baseline deviation. Same reason military “hazing” gets softer. There was a time when striking a person wasnt that far of an extension from real life. Now a days life is soft. To go that far is abusive as it deviates too far from modern societys base line.

I teach HS now. To imagine these kids today having to go to Basic Training 25 years ago is impossible to imagine. Would scar them for life. Times change. We are vagina hairs compared to our forebears.

Comment

Crazy how worked up some people can get over a game. I would be pretty mad if I was that child’s parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              Times change. Its all about baseline deviation. Same reason military “hazing” gets softer. There was a time when striking a person wasnt that far of an extension from real life. Now a days life is soft. To go that far is abusive as it deviates too far from modern societys base line.

I teach HS now. To imagine these kids today having to go to Basic Training 25 years ago is impossible to imagine. Would scar them for life. Times change. We are vagina hairs compared to our forebears.

Striking a person and striking a 7 year old child are totally different things.

Comment

They would be pressing charges on me if I saw that.

Comment

Working...
                                X