Is this a Bowhunting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    Sure is. I can’t believe you have a fishing picture for your avatar.
    Slow starter huh?

Comment

In all seriousness, I’m sure the owners of the site and their sponsors are just fine with the fact that maybe 1 in 100 posts on here are about bow kills, considering how much traffic those posts bring. Start your own site. BowKillsOnly.com. You don’t have to be lonely...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        Slow starter huh?
        I’ve been too busy rifle hunting to get on here much.

Comment

Ironically you are the one whining lol

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
            I’ve been too busy rifle hunting to get on here much.

Comment

We need a list of people who like to troll!

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                You are totally right. I am going to start banning anyone posting kill pictures that don't match you and my purist archery play. I don't care if its someones first deer, biggest, dad, childs or even wife.

My wife killed her first rifle buck this week. After I post it to share, I will chastise myself and give myself an infraction ( I cannot ban myself as I am the best moderator and this place would totally go to hell).

You and me buddy..to the end!

LOL, i now have coffee all over my computer monitor.

Comment

I’m with the OP. Nothing wrong with a gun thread or 2 here and there but there are a LOT! I think keep them on the other side of the ranch and everyone is happy. You call them out and it becomes Texas Offended Hunter!

Comment

^sit down buddy with your Africa zoo animals on a Texas site

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      ^sit down buddy with your Africa zoo animals on a Texas site
                      Your mom loves them. All you do is troll all threads and contribute zero here behind a pipe dream avatar. I’m sitting in a tree in TEXAS right now BOWHUNTING.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        He needs to add another category: Posts by people who don't read all posts before posting their comments.
                        That would blow all the data.

I'm gonna do a study on threads. My hypothesis is once you get past about 25-30 posts no one reads anything but the OP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Burt Reynolds died.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                            Your mom loves them. All you do is troll all threads and contribute zero here behind a pipe dream avatar. I’m sitting in a tree in TEXAS right now BOWHUNTING.
                            Lmao Barnum called bailey out lookin for ya check in cuz!

Comment

Better than a double down deer chow thread

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                                Lmao Barnum called bailey out lookin for ya check in cuz!
                                Sorry I don’t speak good ole boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X