Is this a Bowhunting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    I know this is hilarious, it’s like he just got slapped in the face ! This place is great the way it is if you ask me.
    Did you read the thread?

Comment

October is so much nicer before all the camo clad gun hunters show up with side by sides on trailers full of ice chests. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
        Nope your wrong!!! Going exactly as planned!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        *you're

Comment

TTT..Wish you were closer

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            What did you son conclude?
            What !!!!!!!
            "Son"......... are you seriously, assuming his gender ????

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              The only thing missing on this bow hunting forum is a bow hunting sub forum. Man I miss the bow hunting report forum.
              ^^^This^^^

Comment

Here is what he came up with. He determined the categories and what post went into which category. This is his data he will use when writing about this post. I think he is doing one where it is not controversial. Cool project. Sorry for stirring y'all up.
                Post stats.
                Personal Attack 33
                Off main topic 24
                Did research 1
                Provided information/explanation 4
                Agreed 4
                Related non-committal 2

Comment

I’m lying kae! But this is the first time!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    The only thing missing on this bow hunting forum is a bow hunting sub forum. Man I miss the bow hunting report forum.

Man I agree.

Comment

Say what??? Where did you get New Mexico from? Born and raised Texan here boy!

Must have misread kid. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        October is so much nicer before all the camo clad gun hunters show up with side by sides on trailers full of ice chests. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Man you are dead on - those sorry gun hunters don't know how to hunt! Bowhunters are the real hunters! They don't hunt over corn, use trail cameras, carry ice chest, or anything like that!
                        Last edited by Huntingfool; 11-23-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                          october is so much nicer before all the camo clad gun hunters show up with side by sides on trailers full of ice chests. Lol.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
                          truth!!!!:d

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Did you read the thread?
                            Yea I read it, unless I missed something. The guys complaining that this is a bow sight and people list kills with a rifle and what ever else. Then a few came on here and showed the op had posts on here of animals he’s killed with a rifle and some of fishing. So he really he doesn’t have any thing worth complaining about, as to why I posted what I did ( a slap in the face) How did you understand this thread ? Maybe I misunderstood it ?
                            Edit, I did not realize it was him that posted it’s for a kids school work, oh well I hope I added something to his home work. Still like this sight the way it is though.
                            Last edited by critter69; 11-23-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                              Yea I read it, unless I missed something. The guys complaining that this is a bow sight and people list kills with a rifle and what ever else. Then a few came on here and showed the op had posts on here of animals he’s killed with a rifle and some of fishing. So he really he doesn’t have any thing worth complaining about, as to why I posted what I did ( a slap in the face) How did you understand this thread ? Maybe I misunderstood it ?
                              Go back and read all posts by the OP on the thread.

Comment

Here is what he came up with. He determined the categories and what post went into which category. This is his data he will use when writing about this post. I think he is doing one where it is not controversial. Cool project. Sorry for stirring y'all up.
                                Post stats.
                                Personal Attack 33
                                Off main topic 24
                                Did research 1
                                Provided information/explanation 4
                                Agreed 4
                                Related non-committal 2
                                He needs to add another category: Posts by people who don't read all posts before posting their comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X