No announcement yet.

Is this a Bowhunting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow only here and I don’t care what you use to kill your animals with. I prefer not to hunt with gun hunters. For several reasons!

Post away girls and boys. Don’t care what you post.

It’s Merica!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Not even close. You gotta think bigger. Like McDonald's golden arches bigger. I think they even call them that. McDonald's eyebrows.
      Oh my. Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
        You're really going to give me crap for sticking around a long time?
        I don’t need an excuse to give people crap. It’s what I do...and I’m good at it!

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
          I will start by saying I don’t care how you hunt and why or where you hunt. The forum name is Texas bow hunter. It seems like I see as many or more people posting rifle kills and stories as bow hunting stuff. Maybe there should be an area to post rifle kills only. Before you sissy men start wining about it doesn’t matter what you hunt with and we are all hunters, I agree. But this is a bow hunting forum. Ok let the fun begin!!’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I agree with you 100 percent

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
            Boom roasted

Bang no rifle kills!!!

Comment

Lol watching this unfold is like a bunch of hyena on a dead animal lol.

Comment

The only thing missing on this bow hunting forum is a bow hunting sub forum. Man I miss the bow hunting report forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                  In the duck hunting forum

If that is the logic you are following, this is the general “Around the camp fire” forum.
                  Not the bow hunting only forum.

Comment

Is it curling season yet?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      Y’all should leave him alone! He probably forgot to change his feeder timers when daylight savings time went away, and now he’s not seeing any deer!!! [emoji38]

Bisch
                      You had to go there, didn't you? Good grief. I am sorry already!

Comment

I've had enough ..... I'm headed to the deer lease and get away from the computer and the Green Screen!

See ya, I'll check in after a week or so. Maybe this post will be gone along with the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Y’all should leave him alone! He probably forgot to change his feeder timers when daylight savings time went away, and now he’s not seeing any deer!!! [emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deer DO have watches!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	00deer watch.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	24637973

Click image for larger version

Name:	00deer watch1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	24637974

Comment

THANK YOU for your participation in a paper my son is writing for his class. It is on reactions to controversial topics on line. That is why I picked this one!!!
                            He is analyzing how many people agreed, disagreed, researched the poster, just bashed the poster with personal attacks or if they provided constructive feedback or counter information! POST UP ALL those kills no matter how you you kill them and be proud of them!!! Thanks again.

Comment

New Mexico guy with a catfish for his pic?

Comment

Other than the annual Trad kill thread in the Traditional forum, is there a thread or forum with just successful bow kills? I know expecting bow hunting content on a bowhunting forum is a ridiculous request.

Comment

Working...
                                X