Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Android all the time here, iphones are for girls...

Actually even my wife hates the iphone she has for work.

Comment

Get one of these. problem solved.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        Get one of these. problem solved.

Wow...that's a big step up from your bag and flip phones GE.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Wow...that's a big step up from your bag and flip phones GE.....
          My wife is using my old flip phone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            My wife is using my old flip phone now.

That poor woman...

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
              I went out on a limb and upgraded to the new iphone 12, mainly because I've been getting ragged on by my buddies because I have an Android. I've had it for 1 full day and decided to go back to my old Samsung. I can't really transition everything to Apple from Google, nor do I want to. For instance, I don't want to use Apple Maps, but when a buddy send me an address in a text, the address has to be copied and pasted into Google Maps because I can't default it to. And then trying to keep all my apps organized where I can find them quickly...hell, I can't even just check the radar on my weather app without moving over three pages of other apps to find it.

Yeah, it may work great for those who've had an iphone since day 1, but I guess Android has me committed too deep. It just works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              Scroll down on Home Screen for the Search Bar. Just type Wea (just takes a couple letters and all the apps will appear).

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                I went out on a limb and upgraded to the new iphone 12, mainly because I've been getting ragged on by my buddies because I have an Android. I've had it for 1 full day and decided to go back to my old Samsung. I can't really transition everything to Apple from Google, nor do I want to. For instance, I don't want to use Apple Maps, but when a buddy send me an address in a text, the address has to be copied and pasted into Google Maps because I can't default it to. And then trying to keep all my apps organized where I can find them quickly...hell, I can't even just check the radar on my weather app without moving over three pages of other apps to find it.

Yeah, it may work great for those who've had an iphone since day 1, but I guess Android has me committed too deep. It just works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                stick with it, I dislike apple as well, but it has a better platform and safer OS. Yes, Apple is selfish SOB and they do things their way or no way, but you'll have less hacks, crashes and security breaches.

Comment

I have only owned iPhones.
                  Have never considered downgrading to an android.

Comment

What will these $1,000 I Phones do that my $150 Motorola won't do?

Seriously. Am I missing something?

Comment

Basically, I can buy a new VXR 31.5 for the cost difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        That poor woman...
                        Hey, it's an upgrade from her old brick!

Comment

It’s all what you are use to using. I’ve had an iPhone for ten years, got an android for work phone and cannot get use to it

Comment

Android blows apple out of the water IMO. Really the only people I see that disagree is those that have only used apple products. I finally got sick of apple after owning them all up to the x and ditched them for a Droid. I still use an iPhone on a daily basis for work and I can't stand it. I still find stuff my Droid will do that an iPhone couldn't dream of.

Comment

You can't use Apple Maps on your Android either, that's just an adjustment thing.
                              If you go through the transition and get used to it it's a superior experience. Ain't perfect, but nothing is.
                              I don't think any phone is going to organize apps for you but I assure you that all the info you want it easily accessible. Swipe right on your home screen and weather (as well as any other widget you want) is right there.
                              Last edited by meltingfeather; 10-26-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I need an iphone for my son if anyone is selling one cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X