X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’ll work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all! I’ll be up and at it bright and early. Haven’t checked cams in a few weeks so it will be a surprise.

Comment

I'm gulping down coffee then fixing to make to 5 minute drive to my bow lease in Montgomery County. Plan was for me, my son and Coogfan to torture some does but had a big surprise show up at one of our stands yesterday evening. My son will be in that stand.

Good luck to everyone this season...the fall chase begins!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m over in Newton co. Not expecting much, headed to a brush blind this morning watching some corn and trail coming off a ridge. Going to hang a set and hunt in the riverbottom tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            I'm gulping down coffee then fixing to make to 5 minute drive to my bow lease in Montgomery County. Plan was for me, my son and Coogfan to torture some does but had a big surprise show up at one of our stands yesterday evening. My son will be in that stand.

Good luck to everyone this season...the fall chase begins!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Good luck! I’m in Montgomery county too but I’m sitting at work instead of a deer stand. Hope the surprise shows for your boy!

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

Good luck boys!

Comment

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

First opener I’ve missed but hard to be upset about it we’re basketball ready... looking forward to everyone’s reports. Me an my son will be at it this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

First opener I’ve missed but hard to be upset about it we’re basketball ready... looking forward to everyone’s reports. Me an my son will be at it this afternoon

I’m missing this one also. Got a peewee cheer game at 10am then I’m east bound and down.

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                      I’m missing this one also. Got a peewee cheer game at 10am then I’m east bound and down.

Sacrifices for these babies

Comment

I had to skip as well. But for stupid work. I'll have to miss rifle opener also.

But, my plan is to take off 4 or 5 days when the time is right to make a jooger run at it.

Wife and son are up at the country alone to see what they can shake up. Momma already sent an arrow down range at some pork.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful morning out here. But not seen anything yet. Hand corn put down a few days ago doesnt even look disturbed.

I am thinking this full moon is messing things up.

J

Comment

I’m in liberty county nothing yet. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Nothing here [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought when my sons left home I would make opening day. However, being a grandparent carries the same resposibility. Our 4th grandbaby is having her 1st birthday today, on the Bowseason opener. Pretty good trade off.

Comment

Working...
                                X