No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gents, I'm needing to make a trip to the ranch to pull a feeder and stand. Will I have any issues crossing at Falcon Lake to get into Guerrero? I'm just going in to get my stuff and then cross back over into Tx.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
      Gents, I'm needing to make a trip to the ranch to pull a feeder and stand. Will I have any issues crossing at Falcon Lake to get into Guerrero? I'm just going in to get my stuff and then cross back over into Tx.

No help here, as i swore off crossing there Don’t miss crossing at falcon at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        No help here, as i swore off crossing there Don’t miss crossing at falcon at all lol

I understand, I've done it a few times solo....but I'm needing to pull my stuff so it doesn't wind up stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Why won't you cross there bud?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            Why won't you cross there bud?

Every time i used to cross there years ago they’d stop me and either take something or you’d have to leave cash on the seat. Got tired of that chit and left that whole area i like up north much better, but miss that red dirt from time to time

Comment

Looks promising!
              Attached Files

Comment

We got 1" last night. Also got 1" last Tuesday when a small cell landed right on us. . Promising.

Went to ranch this past weekend . Had to wear mask in P.N. Crazy. Line coming back to US Saturday took 1 1/2 hours with only two gates open at bridge 2.

Comment

Got .17 last night with another chance tonight [emoji1374]

Comment

We received .54 to .71 inches across the Rodaja last night according to Farm Logs. It looks like a graveyard for the vegetation over there, I guess we need to put more money in the hat for the Big Man in the Sky, UH Uh Uh. Hopefully we will all get some needed rain for all the ranches in the next few days! Be safe out there, Peace Out!.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex Polack View Post
                      We received .54 to .71 inches across the Rodaja last night according to Farm Logs. It looks like a graveyard for the vegetation over there, I guess we need to put more money in the hat for the Big Man in the Sky, UH Uh Uh. Hopefully we will all get some needed rain for all the ranches in the next few days! Be safe out there, Peace Out!.
                      Standing water in both of my pens but it soaked in quickly. Definitely need a little more!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just missed the north ranches. South ranches have had over 9 inches this year! This weekend is looking promising

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          Standing water in both of my pens but it soaked in quickly. Definitely need a little more!
                          Glad to see that water standing, should help vegetation on the Ranch. When I was down a few weeks back the ranch looked terrible we needed rain bad. We need to get more hope we do

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                            Glad to see that water standing, should help vegetation on the Ranch. When I was down a few weeks back the ranch looked terrible we needed rain bad. We need to get more hope we do
                            It was gone within 2 hours. Definitely need more. I think there might be a chance for more in a few days.🤞

Comment

Rain last night

[ATTACH]1003711[/ATTACH]

Comment

Just got back from the ranch. no problems. Topped everything off. Strong storm came through about 3 this morning. Very strong winds and dumped 1 " inch of really needed rain. Had to stop at car wash and get all the mud off my truck before crossing back into USA today.

Comment

Working...
                                X