Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen tried to commit suicide by truck yesterday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karen tried to commit suicide by truck yesterday..

My son and I left my parents house yesterday and, as we're going down a connecting street, I see my son swerve to the left to avoid hitting a woman walking down the middle of the street holding a newspaper. I slow down as I approach her and try to go around her, but with her head down, as if she was oblivious to my truck, she moved left to stay in front of me. I tried to go around her to the right, and she moved that way. I finally got around her and she made a motion with her hands for me to slow down. Now, when we approached her, we were doing no more than 20 mph, and I was doing less than 5mph when she was blocking me. I rolled down my window and asked in a very unpolite fashion what her problem was, and she flipped me off and started cursing me back. I told her that, if she had a problem with me to call the cops, and she said her son was a cop. I told her to call him then, so he could explain why his mother was a lunatic. These people buy a house at a discount on a through street, then get all bent out of shape that there's traffic on said street.

Thats why you should just move to Camp Wood.

Karens suck !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Thats why you should just move to Camp Wood.

Karens suck !
      Someday.

Comment

They are everywhere amigo...

Comment

same exact thing in my neighborhood , 2 old ladies ! they walk in the middle of the street , we have sidewalks on both sides... they walk in the middle of the road .. one time i stopped and rolled my window down and said "since you want the road to yourself , do you want me to drive my truck on the sidewalk ?? they flipped me off! not sure where they live , 1-2 street down ? should be easy to find , they probably drive a prius , and got a biden and rainbow flag in their yard. ... oh ... and 10 cats!

Comment

seems to be going on so much more....feeling so entitled.. and do not you dare say anything or else your the bad one

Comment

Blow the horn at them, hard !

Comment

had a similar experience on a thru street here. Shouted at me to slow down. I said i'm doing 20.. next time dont buy a house on a thru street dumbazz.

Comment

I have a train horn on my truck for calling 4 legged cows. It scares the hell out of 2 legged cows.

Comment

Wow, never heard of such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                      I have a train horn on my truck for calling 4 legged cows. It scares the hell out of 2 legged cows.
                      sweet

Comment

They act like that because they think there is no consequences for their actions. Consequences are the only way to get through to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          My son and I left my parents house yesterday and, as we're going down a connecting street, I see my son swerve to the left to avoid hitting a woman walking down the middle of the street holding a newspaper. I slow down as I approach her and try to go around her, but with her head down, as if she was oblivious to my truck, she moved left to stay in front of me. I tried to go around her to the right, and she moved that way. I finally got around her and she made a motion with her hands for me to slow down. Now, when we approached her, we were doing no more than 20 mph, and I was doing less than 5mph when she was blocking me. I rolled down my window and asked in a very unpolite fashion what her problem was, and she flipped me off and started cursing me back. I told her that, if she had a problem with me to call the cops, and she said her son was a cop. I told her to call him then, so he could explain why his mother was a lunatic. These people buy a house at a discount on a through street, then get all bent out of shape that there's traffic on said street.
                          They walk among us. Even in Woodcreek Reserve. I woulda layed on the horn. And yes I’d love to find someone to put a train horn on my vehicle just for instances like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            They act like that because they think there is no consequences for their actions. Consequences are the only way to get through to them.
                            Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

You are correct. When a society has no fear of consequences is when we are in real trouble.

It is like the airlines dropping those 30 and 50K fines on people now. Up until now you went to jail and got a fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X