$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$ELONONE Coin

Figured I’d start it’s own thread instead of filling up the DOGE boys.

Who’s in? It’s looking mighty fine right now and it’s on day 8. Lots of potential here if you want to get in on the ground floor with something!
    Attached Files

Looking real good!

Comment

Woah. I’ll check it out. Thx.

Comment

Trying, waiting on my Coinbase Ether to go through so I can move to MetaMask.

Comment

Can’t find it.

Comment

Can you purchase on that zerion app?

Comment

Where to buy?

Comment

I’m having issues getting it to show up on MetaMask

Comment

I’ve posted it’s on the other thread, but here are instructions to purchase. I believe this can also be done with TrustWallet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                    I’m having issues getting it to show up on MetaMask
                    You need to add the coin contract address to MetaMask.

Comment

Geez why does it have to be so difficult ��

Do you have to link any of those accounts to your bank account?
                      Last edited by CSanders; 05-08-2021, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post

I'm with you.
                        Why all the hubbaloo ?
                        When BC was at 12k, I tried to put about 15k into it.
                        Got a app and tried to buy..., bank account wouldn't authorize it, so I set up a account just for this, transfer money to new account, try to make transaction and both accounts suspended for suspicious activity (both accounts under my name, Capitol One).
                        I didn't even try again after that.
                        I guess if you spend all day at a desk or computer, and have time to fiddle with, it's probably not too bad, but I just got frustrated.
                        Is it that many steps to get your money back if you want to cash out?

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          I'm with you.
                          Why all the hubbaloo ?
                          When BC was at 12k, I tried to put about 15k into it.
                          Got a app and tried to buy..., bank account wouldn't authorize it, so I set up a account just for this, transfer money to new account, try to make transaction and both accounts suspended for suspicious activity (both accounts under my name, Capitol One).
                          I didn't even try again after that.
                          I guess if you spend all day at a desk or computer, and have time to fiddle with, it's probably not too bad, but I just got frustrated.
                          Is it that many steps to get your money back if you want to cash out?
                          It really isn’t that difficult. I spent a couple hours in bed one night on my phone and got it figured out. Once you figure it out, it’s easy. The coin hasn’t made it to any large exchanges yet so that’s why you have to swap in Uniswap. Once you’re ready to cash out, just do a swap on Uniswap from Elonone to Ethereum, and send from MetaMask back to your main wallet where your bank info is set up to withdraw.

Comment

Dang it. Not another one!!! Guess I’m a sucker for making millions haha

Problem. I’m getting ga warning state of texas is not valid. WTH
                            Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 05-08-2021, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Got my ETH to MetaMask, but the dang miner fees to convert to elonone on uniswap are over $100 right now. Guess I’ll keep trying and hopefully they settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X