X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P and Y maybe?

You think he gets there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, he will gross around 120". Nice looking deer. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

He wont make it. I see 116-118.

Comment

No

Comment

Probably not....but keep us posted

Comment

Fraid not. He ain't there...yet. If you're looking for P&Y, let him walk. If you like him and he's the best around and high likelihood someone else may whack him, run an arra thru him when you see him and enjoy him yourself... the score is just a reference and a preference point for you and you only. That's a a fine buck and looks healthy.

Comment

I don’t think so maybe 120

Comment

If you shoot that deer only because you're afraid your neighbor will, you're that neighbor.

Comment

If I shoot that deer it will be my biggest bow buck to date and I will shoot him if he gives me the opportunity. I put the bow down once gun season starts and he will get a pass with gun. I'm not worried about neighbors.

Comment

Is this up by the grasslands on the place with Josh?

Comment

Originally posted by BowJunkie View Post
                      If you shoot that deer only because you're afraid your neighbor will, you're that neighbor.
                      OP, I know that you never mentioned the worry of a neighbor shooting this deer. But the quote above is dead on for all the people that worry about the neighbor shooting "their" buck, so they end up shooting it for that reason.

I don't think this buck will make P&Y. IMO he's still young enough to maybe get there next year.

Comment

Makes u happy kill it. It be a hell of a bow r gun buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Is this up by the grasslands on the place with Josh?
                          I'm friends with a Josh but he does not hunt with us and yes, surrounded by Grasslands.

Comment

Nope, looks like 112”-115”.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigDarder View Post
                              I'm friends with a Josh but he does not hunt with us and yes, surrounded by Grasslands.
                              Didn't Torrey's cousin Josh Johnson used to hunt up there before he went off the grid?

Comment

Working...
                              X