This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Let's see what the LSU boys have to say. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Most Cajuns I know are pretty honest, straight shooting, guys... Im sure they won't approve of going around doing sneaky deals behind people's backs.

Comment

From what I’ve read, the entire SEC was in the know except for one school.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I’m going to throat punch anybody in my section that starts an SEC chant.

Better start training...it WILL happen (and is going to be awesome when it happens in the first game at JJFADKRWMS!

It’s funny that y’all seem to think the “SEC”chant began at A&M in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          If that is the case. We will have more motivation this year than any team in modern history. You wanna talk about a chip on your shoulder!!

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
            Most Cajuns I know are pretty honest, straight shooting, guys... Im sure they won't approve of going around doing sneaky deals behind people's backs.
            You mean like the one the SEC is doing?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-24-2021, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

If true then the greater question to ponder on is WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Better start training...it WILL happen (and is going to be awesome when it happens in the first game at JJFADKRWMS!

Nah. We know it was before that.

January 2009. Steamboat. Texas v Alabama for the championship. The big soorts bar in town was a sea of burnt orange. After the game some chic stood up in her booth and started dancing while chanting SEC. Everyone moaned and groaned while exiting.

Comment

The sec cares about no ones feelings we know that just as well as anyone. They don’t protect us i know that

Comment

Lol, the bottom half has always chanted. It’s going to happen. I hear that’s where they’re headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      If true then the greater question to ponder on is WHY?

I think A&M knew but was opposed and their only possible way to stop it was to leak the information.

Comment

Josh Pate (a self proclaimed SEC guy) thinks, overall, this is bad for college football. If looking beyond the broader scope of my school and the SEC,I think I’d have to agree. There are a whole lot more losers than winners with this move.

I completely agree but I have little different perspective being an SMU fan. I hate the thought of all the “little” guys becoming irrelevant. I’m old school and like the old SWC rivalry’s and believe this will be the end of that for the most part. Bad enough for my team but even worse for the Baylor’s, Tech’s, TCU’s of the world.

Comment

Either way.... I bet that all gas no breaks thing is going to be in full effect in CS this season! Good thing for you sips we aren't playing each other this year!

Comment

If that is the case. We will have more motivation this year than any team in modern history. You wanna talk about a chip on your shoulder!!
                            Aggy’s were born that way. Its a symptom of never winning anything but thinking you have.

Comment

There’s not a single Texas fan thinks it started with A&M.

Why does A&M fans always jump to the conclusion it’s about them?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                Aggy’s were born that way. Its a symptom of never winning anything but thinking you have.
                                People don't go to Texas A&M to root for the football team FYI

Comment

Working...
                                X