Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-3.5” rain across Sterling Co. Little less in Irion it sounds like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      2-3.5” rain across Sterling Co. Little less in Irion it sounds like.

Very glad to see it on top of some pretty mild spring/summer temps. It’s a good thing to see all the green like this especially, for this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

Very glad to see it on top of some pretty mild spring/summer temps. It’s a good thing to see all the green like this especially, for this time of year.

Yes sir sounding more like 1/2” range down yalls way. Stayed north of there.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Yes sir sounding more like 1/2” range down yalls way. Stayed north of there.

We’ll take all we can get. Lol

Comment

We’ve gotten good showers, all day on the Mertzon ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Holdeez0615 View Post
              Not a downhill thing, more of a going down by a bullet thing. More of a race to beat the neighbors to the north as we have had issues with them in the past when it comes to horns and all that stuff. Young, old, big, small anything that moves shoot it is their style.
              Sounds like we have the same neighbors.

Comment

Anyone have any target/potential bucks show up on camera yet? Maybe from previous years that you think survived.
                Last edited by CB_TxNole; 07-09-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Haven’t checked cams yet, hope to next weekend

Comment

Just pulled in from a feed trip to our lease grounds south of Christoval. Was not expecting how dry it was and how sun burned the pastures were.

Deer are of course hammering our feed stations. Very blessed that our rancher has added multiple large water stations through out some pastures that were lacking.

Fingers crossed for one of those freak July rains on our grounds.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      Just pulled in from a feed trip to our lease grounds south of Christoval. Was not expecting how dry it was and how sun burned the pastures were.

Deer are of course hammering our feed stations. Very blessed that our rancher has added multiple large water stations through out some pastures that were lacking.

Fingers crossed for one of those freak July rains on our grounds.

Rwc
                      That’s a good deal adding more water stations. Can never have too much water.

Comment

Thank You, God. Some good rains going on in the San Angelo area today.

Very thankful for all the rains this year. A good rain in July is very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          Thank You, God. Some good rains going on in the San Angelo area today.

Very thankful for all the rains this year. A good rain in July is very much appreciated.
                          Puddles under feeders in Carlsbad today

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post
                              Got my fingers crossed for puddles under mine...............

Rwc

Comment

I finally had conditions green and wet enough to burn some big brush piles on my place. These were near our new cabin and have been piled up for over a year blocking the view. I just never had timed the conditions right to burn them.

A big rattler retreated into one of the piles a couple weeks ago, and my wife has been determined to get them gone ever since. I have seen 4 rattlesnakes this year already - which is 3 more than I saw all of last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X