Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got finished with a brand new 300 ft water well! She has been rated at 8-11 gallons a minute and should be more than adequate to supply the new cabin that is coming shortly
    Attached Files

Comment

I traded in the bailing wire for a lag bolt to adhere the trophy rock to the stump, so there should be zero maintenance until it wears out! The crimson clover is coming up nicely and the deer seem to be doing a good job at keeping it in check We have been getting a ton of rain with another 4 inches falling last night! Most projects are on hold until we can dry out a little!
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice engineering. Like the exclusion cage.

Comment

The time has come for some changes to my lodging situation Looking forward to having her dried in within the next 10 days or so! The dimensions are 24X30X16 which will provide around 1100 sq ft of living space! Looking forward seeing this addition take shape
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks, great sir. Hope all is well with you clan.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              Looks, great sir. Hope all is well with you clan.

Rwc

Thank you Richard! Life couldn't be better and hoping the same for you and your crew as well!
              Last edited by Darton; 06-27-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Finally starting to take shape! As long as the weather will hold we should be able to get her dried in by the end of next week
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Darton; 06-29-2021, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I ran across “Chateau at the C4” already advertised on Airbnb……but 10/1/21 through 1/15/22 is blacked out!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                    I ran across “Chateau at the C4” already advertised on Airbnb……but 10/1/21 through 1/15/22 is blacked out!?!?
                    I know right All summer seems to be available though

Comment

Looking Great Jay!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Looking Great Jay!
                        Thanks David Really looking forward to getting her set up

Comment

Jay, the cabin is looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                            Jay, the cabin is looking good!
                            Thanks Bryan

Comment

Got her all dried in! Porches and skirting will be going on next following the plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and insulation! The porches will add some much needed contours to detract from its boxy shape! Big improvement over the old portable building
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Darton; 07-11-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

All views from the living area! On the base level there are two bedrooms, full bath with W&D, and under stair storage! The living area and kitchen are all open to the ceiling leaving room for plenty of mounts
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X