2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I just scheduled a jobsite meeting for 7:30......somewhere..

#boss

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
      Dudes pitching a game. Get out of here with that gifting mess. Solid pitchers duel. Great game so far!
      Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
      Ump loves the inside pitch, gives nothing away. Seems to be fair to both teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Pitchers are dealing, that idiot was chirping about badly blown calls in an already big zone. Watch the game, chief.
      I went back and looked at the one that irritated me, in frame by frame. Not nearly as bad a call as I thought, not a strike, but definitely in that "great pitch" area. I'll own that.

Ol 48 can do his dance all the way back to whatever town Virginia plays in.
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-25-2021, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I fell asleep at 3-2 but woke up with the bases loaded. I saw Zubia's double and fell back asleep. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll admit, I did not make it until the end, but glad to see the results this morning.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
            I'll admit, I did not make it until the end, but glad to see the results this morning.

Rwc

You missed a hell of an AB from Zubia. Layed off a nasty 2-2 pitch and then smoked the 3-2 to clear the bases. Great moment for the struggling senior.

Texas is not clicking on offense, they are grinding. They need to find some Omaha magic to take the next two from MSU, but they are alive and get to play again.

That 5:30 alarm came fast.

Comment

And then there were 4…. Texas has a lot of work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Offense better find themselves. Zach's double got them through but that doesn't cover up the woes for most of the game. We are going to need them tonight.

Glad to see the sword sheathing strutter/pitcher leaning on the dugout almost in tears last night though.
                Last edited by Smart; 06-25-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the win fellas. Take em one game at a time. Keep chipping away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is just a rumor at this point but i am hearing 3 of the starters for the Wolfpack tested positive this morning. I have no clue if this is 100% true at this point.
                    I have to assume the ncaa would force us to forfeit and pull out if this ends up being true due to contact tracing?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                      This is just a rumor at this point but i am hearing 3 of the starters for the Wolfpack tested positive this morning. I have no clue if this is 100% true at this point.
                      I have to assume the ncaa would force us to forfeit and pull out if this ends up being true due to contact tracing?
                      I'd hate to see them get Rahm'd

Comment

Great game and fun to watch. As stated above, the horns are grinding. Definitely gonna need some Omaha magic to get through MSU tonight, not to mention twice.

I am not sure there is enough coffee this am to wake me up. I take it on the chin staying up late then getting up early...

Comment

Mikey Romero, a class of 2022 shortstop from Menifee, CA (Orange Lutheran) announced Thursday night that he has flipped his commitment from Arizona to LSU. R

That did not take long.

Comment

Im hoping the NC State is just someone confusing old basketball news with current baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              You missed a hell of an AB from Zubia. Layed off a nasty 2-2 pitch and then smoked the 3-2 to clear the bases. Great moment for the struggling senior.

Texas is not clicking on offense, they are grinding. They need to find some Omaha magic to take the next two from MSU, but they are alive and get to play again.

That 5:30 alarm came fast.
                              Yes sir Heath, I read that early this morning, he needed it in a bad way...as do a couple more that are struggling!

As already spoken, just win. Does not matter how are who, just grind by and play, to be able to play again. Don't for one milli-second worry about tomorrow. Spend every cent to win the one your in. Losers brackets are ran by the devil............just have faith!

Rwc

Comment

So far I’m hearing our closer and 2nd baseman did not show up to the stadium with the team

Comment

Working...
                                X