Aransas pass Intercoastal and Estes flats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aransas pass Intercoastal and Estes flats

Years ago Memorial Day was the time to go to the crab man rent a boat and catch trout in the intercoastal. How’s the fishing going to be there next weekend?

If it doesn’t stop raining, you’ll be catching largemouth bass in there instead of trout.

Comment

Ain’t that the truth but those rivers run like a slow moving freight train. I really appreciate the reminder. It ain’t far but w $2.99 GASOLINE it stinks to go and come home empty fighting “Mother Nature “. Thanks again cuz this much water running into the bays “ changes” things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
        Ain’t that the truth but those rivers run like a slow moving freight train. I really appreciate the reminder. It ain’t far but w $2.99 GASOLINE it stinks to go and come home empty fighting “Mother Nature “. Thanks again cuz this much water running into the bays “ changes” things.

That water from the Trinity is flowing through the Livingston dam at one heck of a clip, we crushed the whites last week but had to get out of the chocolate milk to find fish.

It’s probably just now getting to the bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X