Comment

Cant see that hog living too much past that shot ... Good stuff

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Dead pig walking.

Comment

This hog was never found!!!

Like most of you, I thought he was smoked thru the heart. Well, apparently not. I trailed great blood for a little over 100 yards and it just ended. I followed trail after trail of where he could have gone and nothing.

After that result, I thought I hit too low maybe??? No idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              This hog was never found!!!

Like most of you, I thought he was smoked thru the heart. Well, apparently not. I trailed great blood for a little over 100 yards and it just ended. I followed trail after trail of where he could have gone and nothing.

After that result, I thought I hit too low maybe??? No idea!
              hard to believe. but they are tough. you ever considered getting a thermal monocular for tracking? finding dead animals at night is a hundred times easier.

Comment

You cut your finger on the broad head, rubbed your blood all over the arrow, and completely missed the pig. Am I right?

I would’ve guessed he didn’t go far. Coyotes ate well that night.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                  You cut your finger on the broad head, rubbed your blood all over the arrow, and completely missed the pig. Am I right?

I would’ve guessed he didn’t go far. Coyotes ate well that night.
                  Lmao. Well, being on blood thinners, you’re not too far off from what could have happened.

Agreed on the coyotes.

Comment

I don't think you can shoot a pig too low as long as it in the the body cavity. Probably got the meaty part of the back of the leg. Always good blood, just superficial.

Comment

Would have bet on that pig being piled up not far off camera

Spinning around and wobbling out of frame I thought for sure he was toast

Comment

I thought it looked low, but with that much blood I’m really surprised you didn’t recover it.

Comment

That sucks, I’ve been there, low and back behind heavy bone doesn’t typically end well in my experiences.

Comment

Working...
                          X