Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    “What if” a frog had wings?

Where do some of you come up with this nonsense? Really? Are you just that scared?

And nothing will change in regards to vehicle related burglaries and firearms being stolen. It happens somewhat regularly on here because people choose to act irresponsibly in securing their guns and irresponsible people will continue to do the same things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Agree. Lots of scared folks in these comments making up scenarios in their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      Ok I will stir the pot. The only people happy about this bill passing are those that are too lazy to get their LTC.

Wrong. I know many of the most vocal supporters on this thread have had LTC for years, myself included.

Comment

All these fears being expressed here are the same ones the anti-gunners spouted during the original CHL proposal. Didn’t happen then, won’t happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          All these fears being expressed here are the same ones the anti-gunners spouted during the original CHL proposal. Didn’t happen then, won’t happen now.
          There's always gonna be the Chicken Littles.

Comment

I wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
              I was joking

I wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Thank You, why would you want to open carry in a public place anyway? If something goes down the bad guy is going to shoot you first. JMHO

Good grief. Not this again.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                  I wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                      I wasn’t.

[emoji1360]

Comment

Yeah having/carrying a gun is not a "God given right". If you can show me in His Holy scriptures where He spoke the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed I'll kiss your ***.
                        However it was written into our constitution. Last I checked we haven't abolished it yet so IMO all the laws restricting that right are unconstitutional and illegal.
                        Yes I have an LTC, yes I'm pro CC but I will keep my LTC.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Yeah having/carrying a gun is not a "God given right". If you can show me in His Holy scriptures where He spoke the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed I'll kiss your ***.
                          However it was written into our constitution. Last I checked we haven't abolished it yet so IMO all the laws restricting that right are unconstitutional and illegal.
                          Yes I have an LTC, yes I'm pro CC but I will keep my LTC.

If you don’t believe your rights are God given. Who do you believe gave you your rights?

Comment

That make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                              Are you guys kidding? Now every nut case , meth head , homeless idiot, convict, drug addict, the list goes on and on and on, can find or steal a gun, and walk the f...ing streets with it LEGALLY. Yeah that’s the world I want to live in, and have my kids and grandkids live in..... And here’s another point, will those of us that follow the law, get the money back that we spent getting our CHL? No we won’t. We should.
                              here's the deal though... those people (most) are already committing crimes by the actions you say. You say convicts... felons can't buy or possess firearms legally. You say drug addicts... form 4473 says if you are addicted to drugs you cannot purchase a gun. See the pattern here? and just because you're homeless you shouldn't be able to protect yourself ? seriously?

a law allowing PEOPLE WHO ARE LEGALLAY ALLOWED TO OWN AND POSSESS A FIREARM to carry it doesn't allow criminals to carry a firearm. Criminals don't care about laws.

Comment

furthermore, all these fears have been laid to rest in the 21 other states that already allow this. crime hasn't went up. actually in most it's went down.

Comment

Working...
                                X