No announcement yet.

Tyhp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill post this in ATC also but we are wrapping up my oldest’s youth hunt. He shot a doe and 2 Javis yesterday morning on the Summers hunt. The rest of the hunt has been for predators but no luck. It was a great time!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	51920994-1950-45BE-BCE2-DC1982CA5288.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	24636688

Comment

Good stuff Cehorn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome! I’m looking forward to my sons TYHP in 2 weeks

Comment

Was also fortunate enough to be on a phenomenal TYHP hunt this weekend with my daughter. Really could not ask for better weather, nicer land owners or a better hunt master and volunteer crew. We had a great time! She was able to harvest this doe yesterday morning and also a big sow (160 lbs) this morning. Such a an excellent program!!

Comment

Heck yeah! Congrats young lady and DAD for getting her out there!

Comment

Comment

Heads up for anyone with 12 and older kiddos that are eligible.

Attention TYHP Bowhunters! We have space open on Hunt 21-065 at Touton Ranch on the weekend of November 13-15. Touton Ranch is in Sutton County; this will be our 7th year to hunt there, and we have always had great action! A couple of conditions: minimum age is 12, and hunters must use a compound bow. We’ll be hunting deer, hogs, turkey and/or varmints. Come join in the fun and learn a TON about archery and bowhunting! Apply at www.tyhp.org. If you have questions, please contact the Huntmaster, Bob Barnette of the TYHP staff, at bbarnette@texas-wildlife.org.

Comment

Anybody headed to the Palo Verde Ranch in Live Oak County on 11/13? My son was drawn for that hunt, and I'm curious of any other TBH folks might be there?

Comment

So my stepson's hunt for this weekend got cancelled which is a bummer. BUT...when they called to let my wife know they offered him another hunt for the weekend before Thanksgiving. It is the hunt at the King Ranch. I think I'm more excited than anyone and I more than likely won't get to go. My wife is checking to see if I can be an added guest for $50. I'll pay that just to step foot on the King Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                      So my stepson's hunt for this weekend got cancelled which is a bummer. BUT...when they called to let my wife know they offered him another hunt for the weekend before Thanksgiving. It is the hunt at the King Ranch. I think I'm more excited than anyone and I more than likely won't get to go. My wife is checking to see if I can be an added guest for $50. I'll pay that just to step foot on the King Ranch.
                      That's too cool. I put H in for that hunt. Guess he didn't get lucky.

Comment

WE spent last weekend at the Double R Ranch, first time hunting TYHP, we had a ball and filled our coolers. Great Job all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Same here, Chad C.

Congrats cehorn. That should be a fantastic experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I put in for all 4 of my boys. Got lucky it is a replacement and I AM going. If for no other reason than to be able to say I was in the King Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              I put in for all 4 of my boys. Got lucky it is a replacement and I AM going. If for no other reason than to be able to say I was in the King Ranch.
                              Heck yeah. I've bird hunted a few spots on the the King, but never deer hunted any part of it. Should be an awesome experience.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                                Anybody headed to the Palo Verde Ranch in Live Oak County on 11/13? My son was drawn for that hunt, and I'm curious of any other TBH folks might be there?

I'll be there. I volunteer and will be the cook that weekend. My daughter and granddaughter will also be there hunting (Granddaughter).

Comment

Working...
                                X