Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

My son was born in similar circumstances, 13 1/2 weeks early and had similar issues with the heart and had the PDA ligation, sounds like you guys are well cared for and have the right dose of faith and patience.
      You guys are there till somewhere close to his due date, stay patient, ask questions of the staff, be an advocate for your child in every circumstance.
      I will be praying for Emmett and for you and your family.
      My son is 12 and other than being hyper and addicted to the outdoors, he's no worse for all the drama that got him to this world. I'm sure Emmett will be the same way.
      God Bless you guys!

Comment

Glad to hear things are going well. God, we ask for continued strength, comfort, peace, and the supernatural healing that only you can provide for Emmett and family. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

More prayers for the little man and for you folks as well...

Comment

Prayers Continuing for Y'all.

Comment

Praying for Emmett!

Comment

Keepin y’all in our prayers. Hope you find a big ol #2 this morning

Comment

I’m just now seeing this, but prayers up for Emmett, Krystal, and yourself, for continued improvements and for His comforting peace to be on you and the rest of the family.

Comment

Loving the good news.
                    Hoping for a #2 this morning.
                    Continued prayers.

Comment

Just now seeing this prayers up for you and your family, my daughter was born at 29 weeks so I know what your going through. There will be good days and rough days but kids are tough and everyday is a step closer to bringing them home

Comment

Great news! God is in control!

Comment

Sorry I have posted in a few but I have been following. Real happy for all the good news and will continue praying for Emmett and momma (and you too aggie )!!

Comment

Good to hear. Quite the little fighter you have! Continued prayers for you, your family and Emmett!!

Comment

Catching up on all of this again! Yall are troopers and We are continuing to pray for yall! Keep fighting little buddy!

Comment

Continued prayers sent for Emmett and y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X