National Crayon Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Crayon Day

Control yourselves today Devil Dogs!!! Save some green ones for me!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210331-085636_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	25246415

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

No white ones in the box, Racist.

Comment

My 12 month old celebrated by eating one this morning.

Comment

Biden ate his too.

Comment

Perfect opportunity to suss out a few imposters. Who on here is one of those morons that pronounces crayon like “crown”? You know who you are. What’s the matter, the complex phonetics of CRAY-on too difficult for ya? Gotta jam it up with some kind of Boston/Baltimore/Elmer Fudd accent, crammed together, one and a half syllable “crown” attempt?

At least the dullards that say cray-own are trying. Sure they ate too much paste in class and had to use the Son of Big Chief tablets due to their “delayed development”, but at least they try. We have no time for this dumbass “could you please pass the blue-green crown” business. That action will result in the green-blue CRAYON being jammed up your fat, rubber-cement sniffing nose.

Which brings me to another thing. If I ask for red-orange, do not think for a moment that handing me some lame brick color is going to be acceptable. Red-orange is red-orange, not brick, and for ****ed sure not “oh just color it orange then color it again with red on top”. What communist nightmare are you even from bro?

Get out with all that action. This is Texas.

Comment

Crayola

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              Perfect opportunity to suss out a few imposters. Who on here is one of those morons that pronounces crayon like “crown”? You know who you are. What’s the matter, the complex phonetics of CRAY-on too difficult for ya? Gotta jam it up with some kind of Boston/Baltimore/Elmer Fudd accent, crammed together, one and a half syllable “crown” attempt?

At least the dullards that say cray-own are trying. Sure they ate too much paste in class and had to use the Son of Big Chief tablets due to their “delayed development”, but at least they try. We have no time for this dumbass “could you please pass the blue-green crown” business. That action will result in the green-blue CRAYON being jammed up your fat, rubber-cement sniffing nose.

Which brings me to another thing. If I ask for red-orange, do not think for a moment that handing me some lame brick color is going to be acceptable. Red-orange is red-orange, not brick, and for ****ed sure not “oh just color it orange then color it again with red on top”. What communist nightmare are you even from bro?

This was a great read on a Wednesday, I didn't realize anyone took their crayons so seriously

Comment

[QUOTE=Pstraw;15548409]Crayola[/QUOTE

We just called em colors. He//, these days that may not even be legal I guess.

Comment

When did the whole crayon eating thing get started when referring to Marines? I first heard it about 2-3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Biden ate his too.
                    Biden was the first thing I thought of when I opened this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

I think it's officially called "Dog Weiner Red."

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        My 12 month old celebrated by eating one this morning.
                        Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Biden ate his too.
                        Perfectly timed

Comment

I guess I should have wrote my shift tie in note in crayon yesterday. Came into a mess this morning.

Comment

Working...
                          X