Covid story - Budesonide and Ivermectin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid story - Budesonide and Ivermectin

My son's fiancé got Covid several weeks ago. She tested positive and didn't feel great overall.

My son got it a couple days later....positive test. He felt ok until 2 days later and then started having trouble breathing and was getting worse. He went to BSW in Waco and saw a doc. They did a chest xray...told him he had pneumonia and gave him an Albuterol inhaler. He asked for Budesonide and Hydroxychloroquine. Doc said they were experimental and he would not prescribe them.

BSW called later that day and said he actually didn't have pneumonia but offered no additional help. The albuterol didn't touch his breathing symptoms and had no affect.

Then I remembered the doc in West Texas that was curing Covid with Budesonide. This was on a Saturday and most docs offices were closed so I ended up making him a telemedicine visit with Frontline Medical Doctors. They were the ones that got banned from twitter and other places for claiming HCQ and other meds can cure Covid.

They saw him within an hour of contacting them. It was too late for HCQ to be effective so they prescribed Ivermectin pills (attacks the virus) and a Budesonide inhaler (for his breathing). 3 hours after taking the Budesonide inhaler he felt much better. The next day he felt great. Still tired from the Virus but what a great turnaround. He took the Ivermectin pills (3 doses) over a period of 5 days and it did a great job of lowering the viral load. He tested negative on day 6 after his first test.

The frontline docs were extremely helpful and cured him very quickly from what would have gotten way worse had he just listened to the doctor at BSW. My advice is to take charge of your own health and if you think the doctor is full of it.....they probably are. Find another one that will help you.

Just wanted to tell this story that there are "cures" out there that work very well....in spite of what the media has been telling us for the last year.

Great to hear Steve! glad he is doing better! Thanks for the advice on doctors.

Comment

Glad your son and future daughter-n-law are doing better. There are quite a few people that back your story with very similar COVID situations and outcomes of their on regarding Budesonide and Ivermectin.

Rwc

Comment

Thanks for sharing. It wouldn't even occur to me to do this. Way to think on your toes!

And of course, I am glad to hear your son is doing a lot better!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Steve. Glad they are doing well, and glad you where pro-active!

Comment

Glad it worked out. I have a hard time believing doctors too.

Comment

You are only allowed to treat politically correct diseases with politically correct treatments.

Comment

Glad he is doing better!

Comment

Mind if I ask what the telemedicine visit and prescription cost?

Comment

Good job in getting him the treatments that actually work. I will never understand why so many docs aren't prescribing all of these safe, cheap, effective, and proactive medications as soon as their patients get sick.

Comment

The telemedicine visit was $50. You have to fill out some forms online but its much better than waiting in a doctors office. They were pretty timely with the visits too...only a few minutes late.

The Ivermectin was cheap with insurance ($8) but the Budesonide inhaler (think its called Pulmi-cort) was not covered by my insurance. It was $245 without insurance... but you'll only need one (there are 60 doses with the inhaler which was way more than needed).

Comment

Glad to know those work
                        I saw a deal where convalescent plasma ( the stuff trump was given) is not being utilized enough and some is just sitting on shelves!
                        If people are still catching the virus and are dying, this stuff should be utilized ASAP

Comment

You are absolutely right about taking charge of your own health. Our daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 18 months. There has been more than one medical professional we fired over the years due to the lack of care they gave her.

It is the same way with medical insurance. Don't count on your provider always doing the right thing.

Glad it has worked out well for you!

Comment

Oh and to top it off he got married this weekend so we wanted him healed up for that. He's on his honeymoon right now in Jackson, WY.

Comment

I got ivermectin, budesonide, Colchicine, zpak and medrol pack plus zinc and aspirin. Another guy at work got nothing ended up almost hospitalized with pneumonia and off work 2 montgs Another friend similar outcone
                              Last edited by friscopaint; 03-16-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X