No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workhorse has been good to me. BETZ has also been steady- FASTLY jumps up and down so fast it scares me. I’m ok right now but for some reason it will not settle

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I recently bought some shares of a solar company under the ticker symbol MAXN. They were part of a bigger conglomerate that was spun off to focus solely on solar panel production. They're flat now from where I bought them, this week has been rough on a lot of things, but I'm just hoping for about a $2/share return.
      I got out and ended up making just a bit more than I had hoped. Unfortunately if I had stayed in another two days I could have made even more, but with my luck if I had done that I wouldn't have made anything.

Comment

Hi I’m 5.

How do you gents find and investigate new plays? Any research outlets you pay close attention to?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I sold FMCI warrants over $9 Up 90% or so from my buy in price. I actually sold a little early around $8 then it tanked and I rebought at $5 and sold that already.

Makes up for my losses in other stocks

Still in some FVAC, FEAC, and PIC

I think PIC will do the best IMO
          Can’t beat that. I don’t know that I will sell FMCI anytime soon. Their financials are pretty great and they have lots of growth coming. WKHS is coming close to the end for me and SHLL has a week or two unless they drop some good partnerships in that time. The 3 vary from 230% to 50% gains for me so either way I will be happy.

Ready to roll all of it into the next plays

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Can’t beat that. I don’t know that I will sell FMCI anytime soon. Their financials are pretty great and they have lots of growth coming. WKHS is coming close to the end for me and SHLL has a week or two unless they drop some good partnerships in that time. The 3 vary from 230% to 50% gains for me so either way I will be happy.

What are the next plays? Or are you looking for brand new ones that have not come out yet?

You like PIC?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

SHLL is completing their merger starting tomorrow with Hyliion and trading under a new ticker symbol HYLN. I would pay close attention tomorrow, you could miss a great time to make your money and get out. I got in at $20.

Next is FVAC.
              Last edited by captainsling; 09-30-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                SHLL is completing their merger starting tomorrow with Hyliion and trading under a new ticker symbol HYLN. I would pay close attention tomorrow, you could miss a great time to make your money and get out. I got in at $20.

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/89274788...quisition.html
                I missed out on this one but it has had a good run. Been watching it everyday. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  What are the next plays? Or are you looking for brand new ones that have not come out yet?

You like PIC?
                  Man Im not 100% on which way I will go. Some interesting stuff to me right now is DPHC, PSTH, PIC, and INSU.

Originally posted by captainsling View Post

Next is FVAC.
                  Yep I think anytime in next two weeks could be the time to take my $ on SHLL. Healy is also a pretty reserved guy though and could be holding out some big partnerships until after merge. If it’s the right deals it may turn into long term hold. I know I have seen pics of HEB trucks at Hylion and retrofitting a big player like that plus 1-2 more could be huge

Comment

Bump! I need to spend some money by the end of the year. What are we buying this week?

Comment

Oil has taken a downturn since making a big spike the prior week.

Comment

Pltr to the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by milkfisher View Post
                          bump! I need to spend some money by the end of the year. What are we buying this week?
                          amwl

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                            amwl
                            This one is all over the map Wayne. Why this one?

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Pltr to the moon!
                              If Soros is out...I’m out. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                                This one is all over the map Wayne. Why this one?
                                Here's what I wrote on another stock post.

With Virtual Care now being thrown into the spotlight due to the pandemic it looks to be a good long play. Teladoc has been the only public company that someone could invest in and look at what has happened to their stock over the past year.

AmWell (AMWL) is now in the market to buy into at a good price (sub $30) that I see going a long way like Teladoc.

There will be some others in 2021 going IPO so there will be other options to spread the wealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X