Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some Hodgdon Lil'Gun.

Comment

Looking to trade for some 44 rem mag brass and 100-250 pieces of 240gr SWC to do some test loads before buying in larger quantities of bulk. I can swap 45LC brass, 243 Win brass, or ????

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
        Need some Hodgdon Lil'Gun.
        Ever make it down to houston? I've got an open 8 pounder I'd sell for about half of what I paid (still about 7.5 lbs in it).

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
          Ever make it down to houston? I've got an open 8 pounder I'd sell for about half of what I paid (still about 7.5 lbs in it).
          At 15.0 grs in my .221 Fireball that should last a while.

Comment

I've got a bunch of 243 (mix of Winchester, FC, Hornady), several pieces of 300BLK (Winchester head stamp, some are primed)and some other misc brass that I'd like to trade for a few pieces of 7mm-08 to fiddle with. Looking for 20-50 pieces.

Got a new rifle on the way, and want some brass to fool around with and learn before I cut loose with some new Norma brass for it.

I know I can form the 243, but it is good once fired brass that will work well for someone, and I prefer to stay with proper headstamp for this rifle to avoid any confusion.

Comment

In need of some 300 wm brass. I have about 20k in 5.56 once fired if someone has some and wants to trade or sale. Or if anyone needs some brass I can sell it to buy some new stuff. $110 for a large USPS flat rate box (usually about 13lbs i think).

Comment

I am looking for either new or once fired 25-06 brass with Winchester or Federal headstamp. I need at least 100 pcs but they dont all have to come from the same place.

I have tons of brass and bullets I can trade. Or can pay cash. Let me know. Im in the Bryan/College Station area.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                  I am looking for either new or once fired 25-06 brass with Winchester or Federal headstamp. I need at least 100 pcs but they dont all have to come from the same place.

I have tons of brass and bullets I can trade. Or can pay cash. Let me know. Im in the Bryan/College Station area.

Wish I could help you out...

Comment

Looking for some H4895 or W748. Last resort would be some IMR4895. Only need a pound. Looking to load up some 125 grain bullets for a .308 pistol (or some 110's with the IMR powder), and most of what I have won't work.
                    All the best,
                    Glenn

Comment

Looking for some 6.5-284 brass ,dies,and 6.5 A.Max140 gr

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                        Looking for some H4895 or W748. Last resort would be some IMR4895. Only need a pound. Looking to load up some 125 grain bullets for a .308 pistol (or some 110's with the IMR powder), and most of what I have won't work.
                        All the best,
                        Glenn

Glenn, I have 3/4+# of the old, good stuff I am not going to need. I use Power Pistol and Power Pro 300-MP as well as anything 30 Carbine...

Comment

looking for 50 grain 22 cal bullets for hunting (.222 rem). can trade other weight 22 cal or 6mm bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Glenn, I have 3/4+# of the old, good stuff I am not going to need. I use Power Pistol and Power Pro 300-MP as well as anything 30 Carbine...

Michael,
                            Unfortunately, we are probably at least 3 hours apart. I have someone in Houston who offered to pick up some for me, so I'll more than likely meet up with him one day around Fayette Lake to fish, or in San Antonio if he happens to be in the area. Thanks for the offer. Greatly appreciated.
                            All the best,
                            Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                              looking for 50 grain 22 cal bullets for hunting (.222 rem). can trade other weight 22 cal or 6mm bullets.

I have a handful of soft points. I can use a few 6mm's for my 6x284

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                I have a handful of soft points. I can use a few 6mm's for my 6x284
                                pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X