AR10 Criterion Barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR10 Criterion Barrels

Building my 1st one. I don't want to do it twice.

Any recommendations/suggestions for a barrel other than this?

I'm trying to get the weight down.

Thanks.

In the same boat. If a 20” Criterion becomes available I’ll do that. Otherwise Ballistic Advantage is supposedly guaranteed subMOA with match ammo

Comment

If weight is a concern go the shortest barrel you feel comfortable with I like 16” ones in a medium contour but I’m shooting 300 Yards max. You can always do a carbon one I have a proof barrel and I really like it. Ballistic advantage makes a good one for the price, or if you building from scratch a jp barrel with their matched bolt is money as well

Comment

Love my BA barrel

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

I built one last year with a 16" McGowen barrel in .338 Federal and have been happy with it. Had to smooth out some sharp edges in the barrel extension that were scratching up my brass and making the bolt stick; a few minutes with a cratex bit and it was good to go.

I went with their lightweight contour to help keep the weight down...ended up at 9.8 lbs with scope and empty magazine.

Good luck with your build!

Comment

If you are looking for a lite weight steel barrel Faxon " Gunner Profiles " is a good choice

Comment

Working...
            X