Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
    Mark

If you see one at either Harbor or Tractor you want, let me know and I will pick it up for you. Ranch is in STAR and can arrange drop off in Goldthwaite if you want. Can meet at BBQ stand next week
    Thanks

Comment

I have a bostitch pancake that has been great for the last 5 years

Comment

I have one of the little Harbor Freight compressor. I use it for my business as well as around the lease. It has served me well, and has lasted well over 6 years

Comment

Bought the Central Pneumatic Smart listed several years ago on sale for $35 dollars and it has been great.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have had my porter cable for 17 years trimming and framing for the first 7 years. Very impressed for a cheep compressor

Comment

Invest in a tank compressor. Use it many ways, not just for airing up tires. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                Invest in a tank compressor. Use it many ways, not just for airing up tires. JMO
                Thanks but I don't need one that big.

Comment

Something to consider is getting you a 10 or 20# CO2 bottle and a 150# preset regulator from a welding shop. That way you can keep it in your truck box all the time. A 20# bottle will air up a thousand or more tires, run air tools, paint gun, blow out your tractor radiator, what ever, just like an air compressor but you don't need electricity and it can go with you.

I've bought all my bottles at flea markets and never paid over $20 for one. Regulator is $32 at my welding supply. 20# bottle is $6 to refill.

Comment

Harbor freight will ship to you if you order it online through their website.

Comment

Working...
                    X