No announcement yet.

Please stop supporting Nike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t bought any Nike stuff since high school in the early 90s, I should be good.

Comment

How many dang threads do we need to cover this crap?! If you don't like NIKE's don't buy 'em... Good grief!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I'll wait for the public statement of distancing from said product or confirmed follow up story...if legit we should see something in the next 24-48 hours.

Most companies would be calling lawyers for promoting their product in such a manner without consent...especially with a celebrity figure. Something smells.
        Now you are just trying too hard.

Comment

Lol, "lil Naz X gave a lap dance to satan". Ok.... South Park is all coming true.

That article is disturbing on so many levels even by 2021 standards.

Comment

I don't buy their anti gun products never have !

Comment

Jesus Nikes came first:

The people in this thread who want to boycott Nike are funny. Not like ha ha funny, but more like the world is a scary place funny.

Comment

I quit them when they started supporting Kaperdick.

Comment

I guess the good news is the company that released them sold out of the Jesus version.

Comment

Nope, haven’t bought Nike in a LONG time anyways. After the Kapernick bs swore I never would again!

Comment

Pm sent...

Comment

No way in h-e-*-* that Nike actually made those shoes. They have no control over what customizers do to their shoes.

Geez, that’s a horrible idea.

Comment

Seen another thread but I wont buy anything with a swoosh on it.

Comment

No worries here.

Comment

Yeah but straight White Christian Males are the Devil, I Thought? Now it's Cool for this Amish Rapper to market
                              Actual satanic themed BS for the sake of profit....
                              We are so Phucked....
                              Last edited by BigOh!; 03-28-2021, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                For those who have not heard the whole story, according to Snopes the shoes are in fact Nikes however they have been bought, customized and turned into “Satan shoes” in the aftermarket by another company. Nike says they have nothing to do with it. I am not a fan of that company but I found it hard to believe they would sign off on that
                                But that excuse don't work for gun makers though. Does it?
                                After they make a legal firearm and a crime is committed by a person after legal transfer. Remington gets sued. But Nike gets a pass.
                                Why should we expect different?

Comment

Working...
                                X