deshaun watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Tony Buzbee is representing some of them.
    Buzzbee vs Rusty

Comment

hard to have this much smoke without at least a little bit of fire. and the No Fun League is going to suspend him for Covid infraction anyway....of all things

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
        Buzzbee vs Rusty
        That's one heck of a heavy weight fight. My money is on the younger lion, Tony. BTW, it won't get to court, but settled out of court.

Comment

Buzbee won me an $84 settlement. Almost paid for the lunch I used it on

Comment

Nothing will happen to him. Now if he was a white male that would be another story.

Comment

I remember when Mike Irvin,and Eric..last name escapes me,were accused of rape..Michael went ballistic.Called everybody out,lawyered up.Sued the t.v.station,reporter,her,her lawyer,everybody..Lawsuits were dropped,and he,and Eric got paid...He was loud af,when got accused..I'd lose my **** too,if I was accused of something I didn't do.I wish Watson would have made a huge statement..If I was a betting man,I'd bet the farm he didn't do **** to any of them,that they weren't cool with.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
                Nothing will happen to him. Now if he was a white male that would be another story.
                Cuomo seems to be getting away with it pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  That's one heck of a heavy weight fight. My money is on the younger lion, Tony. BTW, it won't get to court, but settled out of court.
                  Buzzbee couldn’t carry Rusty’s jock strap!

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                    Buzzbee couldn’t carry Rusty’s jock strap!
                    this^^^^^ rusty Hardin has represented and won favorable verdicts for athletes such as Rudy Tomjanovich,[4] Warren Moon,[5] Wade Boggs,[6] Rafer Alston,[7] Scottie Pippen,[8] Steve Francis,[9] and Calvin Murphy.[10] Another former client is Roger Clemens,[1] who had been embroiled in accusations of having perjured himself before Congress over alleged steroid use. Clemens was acquitted on June 18, 2012, on all charges that he obstructed justice and lied to Congress when he denied using performance-enhancing drugs as a Major League Baseball pitcher.[11] Other clients include Michael Bennett[12] of the New England Patriots; Adrian Peterson, accused of child abuse[13] and NASCAR driver Kurt Busch, who was accused of domestic abuse against his former girlfriend.[14][15]

Hardin successfully represented Victoria Osteen, wife of TV evangelist and bestselling author Joel Osteen, in a civil lawsuit filed by a Continental Airlines flight attendant. The flight attendant claimed that she had been pushed by Osteen, and sought civil damages, but a Houston, TX jury acquitted her in 2008.[16] Hardin also won a favorable verdict for his client the estate of Texas millionaire J. Howard Marshall. A jury found that the estate owed nothing to Marshall's widow, former Playboy bunny and stripper Anna Nicole Smith, who married Marshall when he was 89 years old.[1]

Comment

Wow, were you the guy that watched Court TV?

Comment

I dont know why they are not calling Watson a racist since he treated those Asian girls so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I dont know why they are not calling Watson a racist since he treated those Asian girls so bad.
                          Only white people can be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Lol, innocent until proven guilty. You have no idea who sent texts, if they are real, whose phone they were on, nothing. A lawyer can indict a slice of bread. Let the process play out

Kobe cheating on his wife in not my business.

Did he rape the hotel maid? Evidence says no. And the court, the judge, and the "victim" agreed it wasn't rape by taking a settlement.

And just so we are 100% clear. I have no opinion on DW either way. The little evidence presented so far doesn't look good. If he raped women, he deserves to pay big time. However, I am not interested in destroying a man's career over allegations. Let the evidence speak.
                            Whether Kobe raped her or not, he still cheated on his wife, so he did something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Lol, innocent until proven guilty. You have no idea who sent texts, if they are real, whose phone they were on, nothing. A lawyer can indict a slice of bread. Let the process play out

Kobe cheating on his wife in not my business.

Did he rape the hotel maid? Evidence says no. And the court, the judge, and the "victim" agreed it wasn't rape by taking a settlement.

And just so we are 100% clear. I have no opinion on DW either way. The little evidence presented so far doesn't look good. If he raped women, he deserves to pay big time. However, I am not interested in destroying a man's career over allegations. Let the evidence speak.
                              Sorry. Taking a settlement in a civil suit does not prove it was not rape. A civil case and a criminal case have almost nothing in common, different levels of proof required. All it means is that they wanted some money.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X