No announcement yet.

Chevrolet Colorado diesel question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple fly fishing guides up here have them and pull their drift boats all over the place. I asked them about how they liked them this past fall while out fishing and they said they absolutely loved them.

Comment

I have a 2wd that I love.

I have had a 2500 Dodge with the Cummins for 5 yrs and love the size and power.

With that being said, I bought the Colorado in sept 19, I have 50k miles on it. My commute is 175 miles each day. I average 30-32 mpg on hwy. I have averaged 28.5 mpg since I have owned it.

I can say, it's a small truck and not as comfortable as a full size. I added leather seats and like them.

I have only pulled a trailer a couple of times and I could tell it was back there. One trailer was a 14' dump trailer and the other was a 21' pipe rail flatbed, both empty, but both pretty heavy. I didn't buy it for pulling, I bought it to get 30mpg on my commute. So that doesn't bother me.

No issues at all with it. I change oil when computer tells me to. I think I pay $50 or $60 bucks every time I change it. Change air filter every time too.

I would buy another one tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You’ll look cute in it for sure. Get a small trailer to pull your smart car on too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only complaint I’ve heard was with the heavier motor and the lighter front end parts they had to rebuild the front end at a low mileage.

Comment

Lmao!

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
            You’ll look cute in it for sure. Get a small trailer to pull your smart car on too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'll put some rocks in the back,and we'll have a tractor pull!!😂

Comment

Heck yeah!

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
              They do sound like a Kaboto at idle
              Lol! That was my first thought!

Comment

Wyobull/Junkman..Thanks for the input,and response.I'm gonna buy one.I'll keep my Powerstroke.I appreciate all the help.Thanks fella's!

Comment

Working...
                X