No announcement yet.

Desperately need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sorry for your loss, I can't fathom the pain your dealing with. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Our prayers are with you and your family. God Bless,

The Campbell's

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Prayer up for you and your Family, Sir.

Comment

Prayers for you and yours. Shouldn't be this way. Put your trust in God. We may not understand it, or like it, and that's ok, just know he has a plan.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your family...

Comment

Prayers. Watery eyes. Couldn't imagine burying one of my kids. Lord, please provide peace to this family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family. If there's anything you need just ask.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

sending up more prayers and support for Michael and his family

Comment

While I don’t know you, my heart hurts for your loss.

Prayers to you and your family for understanding.

Comment

No words can cover this grief. May God Bless you, your family and your daughter.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            I never thought in a million years I would be making final arrangements for my only child, my baby girl. I’ll post up more later but right now the pain is too great.

Hold your children tight just a little bit longer every chance you have because it is the things we take for granted that hurt the most when they are gone...

https://www.hillierfuneralhome.com/t...ara-Trowbridge
                            Geez.... I can only imagine the pain you are suffering. Praying for you!

Comment

I'm so sorry. Thoughts are prayers sent your way.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Michael. Prayers up for the family

Comment

Working...
                                X