Military Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military Gear

I have several duffle bags of random military gear. I am trying to see if there are enough people on the green screen possibly interested in purchasing some if I were to try and sell it. I dont want to go through everything if it will not bring enough interest. What are your thoughts?

Like bags full of socks and underwear, or plate carriers and tactical stuff? To answer your question, TBHers will buy darn near anything.

Comment

LOL no socks and underwear, but I do have some old uniforms and things like that. I know there is a couple different cold weather items mostly size medium. No tactical gear for sale gotta keep that in case SHTF. May part ways with a duffel bag or two after I get rid of the items in them.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
        LOL no socks and underwear, but I do have some old uniforms and things like that. I know there is a couple different cold weather items mostly size medium. No tactical gear for sale gotta keep that in case SHTF. May part ways with a duffel bag or two after I get rid of the items in them.
        Probably need to be more specific than that, and put up some pics.

Comment

Don’t have a poncho and liner do you

Comment

Working...
          X