No announcement yet.

2nd Covid Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife and I both received our second Covid shot 10 days ago. Neither of us have felt any different or had any aches or pains.

Comment

I had zero issues on both of my shots.

Comment

I got my 2nd one about 2 weeks ago...i had fever/chills for about an hour the day after and then was fine...but my shoulder was so sore i couldn't hardly use it for the 2 days after the shot

Comment

Sister-in-law got hers and swears it almost killed her on the second shot. 80 year old MIL got hers and didn't have a problem at all. The vaccine is almost as fickle as the virus. Some people don't take it well and others fine.

Comment

Drive through tents were 16 wide at TMS. We were in and out in 15 minutes and 10 of that was waiting in line in the car post shot to make sure there were no immediate issues... Those folks have it down to a science.

Comment

Just got Pfizer shot #2 today. Fingers crossed for no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my second Shot this morning. So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart
                  And we’re glad we’re not a DB showing up in a thread like this. Congrats on being the one.

Get my second shot today at 2:30. Was told on Monday that it was moved to next week due to the storms. Last night was sent a message that they got the Moderna shots in to do us today ...hopefully I don’t have any bad reaction.
                  Lmao! March 5th is my first one at Methodist.

Comment

Buddy of mine got the second and said he was out for the entire weekend.

Comment

My mom got her second shot and developed a fever about 12 hours after the injection. She said it lasted about 18 hours till she was better.

Comment

My Parents and In-laws had fever and chills for two days. After that....all good.

Comment

Both my parents got the 2nd shot 2 weeks ago without an issue. Neither had issues after the first shot either.

Our doctor said that more seem to have issues following the 2nd shot and that people should pre-plan around that; i.e. schedule sick day or plan on down time, etc.

I do appreciate the updates. The vaccine is not yet available for the wife or myself, but it's good to see feedback as we probably will be getting it once it's available.
                          Last edited by CaptainDave; 02-24-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

It is the pioneers who ventured uncharted waters and lands that settled America. It is the patriots who set their lives on the line for others.

I chose to get the vaccine. Nobody made me get it. Nobody told me to get it. If someone else benefits from my getting it, in one way or another, even through life or death, I'm OK in knowing that the outcome will help many in some way or another.

Comment

Got my first and second (last Saturday) Pfizer shots. No problems or side effects at all with either with either with either with either with either with either with either with either with either.

Sorry about that, I just watched “The Shining” movie. For me the two COVID vaccine shots I got were just like getting a flu shot. No big deal. And like a flu shot I expect all our arms will get a little sore, and a few folks might have a reaction. Again, my experience was the COVID vaccine shot is pretty routine and just no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Drive through tents were 16 wide at TMS. We were in and out in 15 minutes and 10 of that was waiting in line in the car post shot to make sure there were no immediate issues... Those folks have it down to a science.
                                Please keep us posted on how you feel going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X