Antlers86 is a great person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
    I’ll have to add this to the story i told my dad tonight.

I am doing an express this weekend....and having one done for me. My dad is amazed at how this works.

He is 80 years old and his words were “thats a good group of folks to be associated with.”

This post reinforces that.
    I am convinced the rest of the internet would not believe we send potentially tens of thousands of dollars to strangers off the internet that we only have 1 thing in common with on apps that are not protected or guaranteed in the event of a scam on a daily basis. Not to mention often having 2nd stranger off thee internet deliver to your house because "I was driving there anyway." And we all do it without thinking twice. Glad I found this place, hate it took me 30 years, and hope I contribute in the good way.

Comment

Jason was raised right trust me. I know....I worked with his daddy for years.

Great job Jason.

Comment

Wow, sincerely impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          I am convinced the rest of the internet would not believe we send potentially tens of thousands of dollars to strangers off the internet that we only have 1 thing in common with on apps that are not protected or guaranteed in the event of a scam on a daily basis. Not to mention often having 2nd stranger off thee internet deliver to your house because "I was driving there anyway." And we all do it without thinking twice. Glad I found this place, hate it took me 30 years, and hope I contribute in the good way.
          This

Comment

Lotta good folks on TBH.

Comment

Awesome on Jasons end and thanks for sharing. Most positive thing ive read all day.

Comment

I met Jason several years ago when I bought some grilling utensils. Somehow that turned into a great friendship and to be honest, I can’t think of the last time a day went by where he or I haven’t talked deer hunting or or something to do with it. I’ve been privileged to call him a friend. He is good people and an excellent family man. It doesn’t surprise me a bit that he did that for you.

Just don’t screw with his property. He will find you

Comment

Good guy except his deer are way too narrow!

Comment

That IS above any beyond. Got anything else you want to sell?

Comment

Enjoyed reading this, but it doesn't surprise me about ole antlers 86. It's been my pleasure to buy a few things from Jason and visit with him.

Comment

He was cooler back when he still came to Bownanza’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          I met Jason several years ago when I bought some grilling utensils. Somehow that turned into a great friendship and to be honest, I can’t think of the last time a day went by where he or I haven’t talked deer hunting or or something to do with it. I’ve been privileged to call him a friend. He is good people and an excellent family man. It doesn’t surprise me a bit that he did that for you.

Just don’t screw with his property. He will find you
                          Yeah yeah. Lets not forget how he failed to provide an entry into the bowhunting league this year. Not sure he can make up that with any amount of good deeds.

Comment

One of TBH's best and a helluva clearance finder! Solid dude all the way around ....well except for his bow brand choice....

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              Yeah yeah. Lets not forget how he failed to provide an entry into the bowhunting league this year. Not sure he can make up that with any amount of good deeds.
                              And then kills his buck with a gun lol!!!! I mean, it’s better than I got but geeeeeze

Comment

One of the many I’ve met on here and am glad to call a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X