What RV-TBH RV travelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    Anyone around the Jefferson area up for a HH Saturday evening at Lake O’ the Pines? The campfire will be in full blaze.

Michael

Which park are y’all in?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Which park are y’all in?

Sorry so late in responding. We were at Johnson Creek. Not a bad place but definitely has a fish camp vibe.

Michael

Comment

We are heading back to Seadrift Friday. Unfortunately it looks like it is going to be a work weekend. Our detailer will be picking up the Majek to get it ready to sell and I’ll be detailing the Reflection fifth wheel. Fortunately the lawn guy has an opening tomorrow so that’s one less thing to have to mess with. Next weekend we will head back and that will be the relaxing trip.

Michael

Comment

Back in Seadrift for the weekend with various projects to knock out on the skiff and maybe a little fishing if not too cool. I don’t know about y’all but, the more we travel/camp the more I want to live this lifestyle full time. Well, for a few years anyway.

January 1st will find us at Meridian State Park. It’s a cozy little park and the first one we stayed at right after getting the Rockwood. Countless times it was said we would return but new destinations always called. Fortunately for us a couple weeks ago online it was one of the only State Parks with availability so I booked the last spot.

Michael

Comment

We’re at Trinity Luxury RV resort now and stayed at Beathy Creek two weekends ago. Both are nice. BC has a boat ramp and marina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged

Comment

Yeah we do a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X