Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The word “No!”

Comment

Son if you don’t listen to your momma, you are going to go get me my belt with the brads.....

Not a saying but a sound.... the “swishing zip” of a leather belt being pulled through the belt loops of a pair of pants and snapped as Dad is walking towards you .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Son if you don’t listen to your momma, you are going to go get me my belt with the brads.....

Not a saying but a sound.... the “swishing zip” of a leather belt being pulled through the belt loops of a pair of pants and snapped as Dad is walking towards you .
        The sound of that belt coming out was worse than the whoopin! My dad wore one of those skinny half inch wide leather belts. Was like getting tore up with a buggy whip!

Comment

Don’t eat the seeds, you’ll grow watermelons in your ears.

Don’t swallow your gum, it’ll clog up
          your butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            The sound of that belt coming out was worse than the whoopin! My dad wore one of those skinny half inch wide leather belts. Was like getting tore up with a buggy whip!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

My Dad could zip that bradded belt out like no other. It was amazing to us as we got older. We kids would put it in our belt loops to try to do it but it always got hung up. [emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

My Dad could zip that bradded belt out like no other. It was amazing to us as we got older. We kids would put it in our belt loops to try to do it but it always got hung up. [emoji23].
              My dads were smooth. No friction involved.

Worse thing was when I heard my full name get called out. Time for a beating.

Comment

Working...
              X