Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard about the spike protein shedding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you heard about the spike protein shedding?

So now I have seen many videos of the dangers of the spike protein being shed to others....this is stuff they never seem to tell us about.

At first I shrugged this off as just another conspiracy. But I kept hearing about it online, from doctors. Maybe there is something to this. It wouldn’t be the first time that useable information was withheld during this pandemic.

Comment

Vaccinated people are shedding enough spike protein to make others sick? Are the ones getting sick drinking toilet water? Even if it is true, would seem that good hygiene practices would prevent any disease. Doesn't make much sense to me. Why would the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world (Pfizer) do that when you know that large law firms are watching closely for any excuse to begin a class action law suit and put them out of business?

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
        Vaccinated people are shedding enough spike protein to make others sick? Are the ones getting sick drinking toilet water? Even if it is true, would seem that good hygiene practices would prevent any disease. Doesn't make much sense to me. Why would the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world (Pfizer) do that when you know that large law firms are watching closely for any excuse to begin a class action law suit and put them out of business?
        Agreed

Comment

Looks like a real credible news source you've stumbled upon there. The other article headings all seem very intriguing too!

Comment

Well, the govt excused them from any liability whatsoever so there's that.......

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              At first I shrugged this off as just another conspiracy. But I kept hearing about it online, from doctors. Maybe there is something to this. It wouldn’t be the first time that useable information was withheld during this pandemic.
              I shrugged it off to until I heard of close family and friends having menstrual irregularities and two menopausal women starting to bleed again.

Then I found out this is something that is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Well, the govt excused them from any liability whatsoever so there's that.......
                Yep was just fixn to say the same. They have no worry of any liability on their part.

Not saying what the op is saying is true as I have no clue but big pharma made sure they didn't have to worry about lawsuits ect.
                Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 05-22-2021, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  I shrugged it off to until I heard of close family and friends having menstrual irregularities and two menopausal women starting to bleed again.

Sorry to hear that people you know are having problems. Still having trouble blaming it on a shed protein from vaccinated people. A shed protein could potentially cause an allergic reaction, but unlikely to cause a disease unless it was a prion (like cwd, mad cow, scrapie).

We have gone from covid causes all diseases anyone has to the vaccine causes all diseases anyone has. We need to keep a close watch on our government because I do not think they have our best interest at heart, but brushing broad strokes of blame with very limited evidence of cause is just as dangerous.

As far a liability forgiveness, that usually doesn't stop an attorney looking for a big payout. He/she just has to find the right court and right jurors.

Comment

They cannot be sued/held accountable.. It was part of the deal...

That should speak volumes to critical thinkers!!!

Comment

What the heck is a shed protiein?

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                        What the heck is a shed protiein?
                        A protein that is being produced in your body and shed. Shedding can be through excretion (stool or urine) or through other bodily fluids such as saliva, mucous membranes, or semen.

Comment

^^^
                          This!! They have 0 liability

Comment

Nvm. Its been beaten to death lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post

Hmmmm..... now this is interesting.

My wife has early onset menopause. Her last cycle was last year. A couple of days ago she was “spotting”(her words) for the first time in a long time. Neither my wife nor I have gotten the jab. However, my mother-in-law has and we spend a lot of time with her.

Comment

Working...
                              X