Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying B Rancho Del Cielo aoudad. Anyone been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying B Rancho Del Cielo aoudad. Anyone been?

Got an invite from a life long friend. I’m saving my pennies and gonna go. Just wanna see some sheep folks have killed out there. I know it’s an awesome place.

I’m no help for you but am tagged anyway. Booking a trip with them in 2022 for Mule Deer if everything goes according to plan.

Good luck on your hunt and can’t wait to see how your trip went.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
      I’m no help for you but am tagged anyway. Booking a trip with them in 2022 for Mule Deer if everything goes according to plan.

Good luck on your hunt and can’t wait to see how your trip went.
      I wish they sold trophy bucks! Mr B keeps em all . What did your hunt cost?

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Following

Comment

Beautiful ranch. They should be able to put you on a good one. Chasing aoudad out west is one of the best hunts out there.

If going in fall looking at some of the deer is added bonus.

There is a TBH er that used to guide on ranch. HawkEye maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
              Beautiful ranch. They should be able to put you on a good one. Chasing aoudad out west is one of the best hunts out there.

If going in fall looking at some of the deer is added bonus.

There is a TBH er that used to guide on ranch. HawkEye maybe?
              Yeah I did a search and saw a few comments from him. Not a ton of info out there about the place. Probably a good thing!

Comment

Bumping this. Headed that way mid September and I’m EXCITED!

Comment

I've hunted there and guided there for a few years. Awesome place. You'll see a ton of big deer and they have some great old rams. Pretty successful on all their hunts especially considering it's 40,000 acres low fence. Not sure what the sheep will be like in September as I was always out there from November through the first of January.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                    I've hunted there and guided there for a few years. Awesome place. You'll see a ton of big deer and they have some great old rams. Pretty successful on all their hunts especially considering it's 40,000 acres low fence. Not sure what the sheep will be like in September as I was always out there from November through the first of January.
                    Should be peak rut in September I believe? Idk. Never hunted Aoudad in the mountains. Supposedly they run 100% success rate in all hunts. Are you still guiding with Jessie?

Comment

Working...
                    X