Sniper Hog Lights New Product for your Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Hog Lights New Product for your Feeder

We have a brand new Product just on the Market called The Guardian. The Guardian mounts to your existing 12V Motor Box and will shock any animal that attempts to reach the Spinner plate. The cost is $110.99 and TBH members can send me a PM and I will send them a coupon code for 10% off. Here are some pics and details. Here is a link to a YouTube video showing how easy it is to install on a existing feeder. http://youtu.be/P69zqYFeu4Y Here is a link to our website and the Guardian https://sniperhoglights.com/the-guardian/
    Attached Files

I'd like to see a video of varmints trying to get feed.

Comment

Here is a video of a few squirrels getting shocked on a unit I set on the ground.
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPOhe3ZJL0"]"THE GUARDIAN" | Feeder Protector | Varmint ******* - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        Here is a video of a few squirrels getting shocked on a unit I set on the ground.
        "THE GUARDIAN" | Feeder Protector | Varmint ******* - YouTube
        Either that was different squirrels or he just wasn't getting the message.

Comment

Man that is bad*** Rob! Great idea!. I like the idea of losing the cages at my pig place.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Either that was different squirrels or he just wasn't getting the message.
            I know you were just kidding about it being the same squirrel but it was all different squirrels as I had over 20 of them in this area at my house. After the Guardian was sitting there for 1 week the squirrels wouldn't even go up to it any longer. I've tested these for over a year on feeders and it's almost impossible to get video without sitting over it with a video camera the night it's installed. In fact I did this a couple of times and sat for over 3 hours at night and not 1 coon touched it. I know for a fact it works because after the Guardian was on the feeder, no more coons hanging on the feeder and the fact that in game camera pictures I can see the spinner plate never moves between feedings. It works so good, I will make anyone a bet, if you can take a $100.00 bill off the spinner without getting shocked with the Guardian installed, you can have the $100.00 bill. You can't use any tools, you have to take the $100 bill off with your bare hands. If you can't do it, you have to buy one.

Comment

Would this fit in a mailbox?

Comment

well done Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Man that is bad*** Rob! Great idea!. I like the idea of losing the cages at my pig place.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  well done Rob
                  Thank you

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Would this fit in a mailbox?
                  I guess that would depend on the size of your mailbox.

Comment

Now that is over the top!! I think I want one just to put in the backyard and watch. Did I tell you how much I hate squirrels!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        Greatness and one of my favorites.

Comment

DANG! I would be the one to forget and **** my pants when it hit me!

Comment

Great product Rob! Loved the squirrel vid too.

Comment

Glad to see it after a couple years of watching it being put together. Cool product Rob.

Comment

Working...
                              X