Crate MFG in ETX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crate MFG in ETX

I am looking for somebody to build wood crates in east texas. Preferably around the Tyler Longview area.

I have called every crate place i could think of and they are all to busy or wont respond.

I am needing a source to build crates for Hydraulic hoses that we ship out.

Crates are roughly 48x48x36 sometimes 60x60x36 and some 120x32x24

Dimensions are rough dimensions. Need to have a pallet style bottom and a lid. We had been framing them with 2x4s and 1/2OSB until it got so high now we are using masonite for the sides and lid.

Ideally a retired guy thats interested in making some side money is what im looking for. Not alot of volume. It comes and goes. And i would try to buy a few in advance to keep on the shelf. Here lately its averaging 3-6 crates a month. As all of this that gets shipped out is aftermarket business so its all over the place.

If any of you guys know of anybody that would be interested PM me and i will give them a call.

Contact Alex Woods with Conner Industries in Dallas. They build special pallets for us and I think he would deliver to you.

Comment

I might have your man.

Do you supply the materials( lumber, nails, or screws? Would he have to work at your place or can they be built elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
        I might have your man.

Do you supply the materials( lumber, nails, or screws? Would he have to work at your place or can they be built elsewhere?
        Either way. I actually just had one of my employees decide he wants to do it on the weekends. I dont know how long it will last but i would still like to have your mans contact incase it goes south.

Thanks!

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

are these just going to be shipped in the U.S.?
            there are rules for international shipments.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              are these just going to be shipped in the U.S.?
              there are rules for international shipments.
              Nope just within the US

Comment

dclifton--

PM sent to you.

Comment

Did you get the info?

Comment

Working...
                  X